Introductions

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to the Introductions for Dating Mr Millionaire. Picture of Hannah ^^^^ I know I use the same actress all the time.

Hiya, I'm Hannah Kaiser. It's a weird last name but my dad has Spanish ancestors hence my last name. I am 21 and pretty much just your average, everyday girl. I am a maid at the Wood Echo Hotel, owned by Tyler Wood the richest man in the world and according to the public he is heartless because he doesn't have anyone in his life. I am best friends with his younger brother, Xavier. I have known Xavier and the Wood family for a while but I have never met Tyler. Despite this, just hearing stories about him and seeing pictures has made me fall for him but why would he even feel the same. I know he's a playboy, new girl in his bed each night. It's surprising that throughout the period of time I have worked at the Wood Echo Hotel I haven't met or bumped into Tyler once but I might do one day.

Hello, I am Tyler Lucas Wood and I am 23. 23 might seem young to be a self-made millionaire but trust me, it's possible because I have done it. I know what the public say about me, I am apparently heartless and have no-one in my life. Part of that is true, I don't have anyone in my life to be there for me and make it worthwhile but I do want somone. Contrary to what the public say I'm not heartless, I just don't advertise the fact that I can be romantic but I have been trying to convince myself that I'm heartless just to avoid the heartache that comes along when there isn't anyone special in your life. My brother has this friend, she is beautiful and I just want to meet her but I haven't had the chance yet. This will sound so pathetic but I think I'm falling for her and all I know about her is that her name is Hannah.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the Introductions, hope you liked them.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter........