Chapter Ten: "Warrior of Hope"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♤You can doubt♤

♧You can hate♧

♡But I know, No matter what it take♡

I'm Coming Home◇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

This Backstory is almost like a fairytale, This is a story about a young child who became a student at The Age of 13 and become one of the greatest hero ever and Her name was...

Amber-Marie Cuevas

Somewhere in the deepest forest of Japan, There was a huge valley, with a Castle and a couple of villages all around, There lived Two Royal Rulers.

King Ajax, The Water and Ice Wizard King and Queen Soleil, The Fire Witch Queen, They Both rule over The land.

Both The King and Queen had Their First Child, It was a Son, His name was Klaus-Justice and He was gonna be the future king of His whole kingdom.

But than, The Queen was pregnant with Their second child, it was a girl.

On December 17, It was a Snowy Night and It was day that The Princess was born and Her name was...

Amber-Marie.

Everything was fine but than, something happened, It was the curse and It was very clear, If Queen Soleil had another child then everyone in the kingdom and who lived in the village will die.

Because of The Cure Sacrific, It caused Both The King and Queen argued wheather or not They should Sacrifice Their second child, Queen Soleil wanted to do it but King Ajax refused.

But however someone else had made Their minds up for Them, It was Their first child, Their Son Klaus, Him as a 3 year old, He didn't want anything happen to His Baby Sister, So He obviously Sacrificed Himself all of His Powers to His Baby Sister and just from that day everything has change.

Amber was now the future queen.

At The age of 3, Amber was always locked in Her room, barely getting any attention from Her Parents, Mostly The Maids and Servants had been taking care of Her, Amber was never allow to go outside and was forbidden to do so.

While in Her Room, At The Age of 3, Amber had just discovered Her First Quirk, It was Teleportation, She teleported from Her bedroom to the kitchen which Her that was where Her Mother was.

Her Mother was furious on Her young daughter that She was somehow out of Her room, but Once Her Father heard about it, He was very proud of Her.

Ajax truly cared for His Daughter, He would be the one who bring Her Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, He would even Tuck Her in at bedtime along with rewarding Her with Headpats, Of Course, He is always busy every single day because of His work and being King but He is very protective over His Daughter.

On Her 5th Birthday, Amber was gifted a Wolf Puppy from Her Father because Her Father knew that A Puppy would keep Amber company for long.