Chapter Seven: "Ready? Set... Go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Better Run, Better Run•

○Cause Here it comes, Here it comes○

□Better Run, Better Run□

■When The Wolves come out to play■

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

Once The Training Hero Students, The Heros and The Police arrived at The entrance of The Forest, Officer Tsukauchi looked at Everyone.

"Remember, We take down anyone who is in Our way, No matter it's just a Regular Person Being or These Kind of Nomus, We keep on going to Rescue These People, Got it?!" Tsukauchi Asked.

"YEAH!!!" Everyone Yelled and just like that, Everyone charged into The Forest, They knew where They are going, The Town wasn't even that far, It was just 10 minutes down straight The Woods but that didn't mean anything, They had to run as fast as They can.

Amber quickly shapeshift Herself into a cheetah and ran straight ahead and then just like that, They all stopped.

Amber quickly shapeshift Herself back into Her body, They saw The Town, Of Course it was abandoned one but down The big hill that They were standing on, There were an army of Both Nomus and Angry People or Dr. Rafu's Army there waiting for Them.

"Remember no stopping, just keep on running!" Tsukauchi Said and Everyone charged straight forward, The Police managed to grabbed The People who are in The way, The Heros managed to take down The Nomus with one hit as Everyone else kept on going.

'Don't worry Eri, Eveyln, Kazue and Taro, We will save You!' Deku Said In His Head as He continued to run.

Both Amber and Virgil quickly jump on The building roof and They ran on top of The roof and jumped from roof to roof there, Both Asui and Uraraka joined Them quickly.

Something was shaking in Amber's bag, That caused Amber to stopped and--

"What is it?" Virgil Asked and Amber quickly unzipped Her Backpack and Balto poked His head out of Amber's bag.

"Hey Look Honey, It's Our Son" Virgil Said and Amber's eye twitch.

"Oh My God Balto! I told You to stay!" Amber Snapped.

"I flunked obedience class" Balto Said

"Great and He can still talk" Virgil Said.

"You're so lucky that I love You" Amber Said and She put Balto down and grabbed The Smoke Bombs.

"Here take one" Amber Said and She gave one smoke bomb each to Uraraka, Virgil and Asui and kept the rest for now in Her Pocket and then Put Balto back in Her Back but He had His head sticking out.

"You better hold on" Amber Said to Balto and Just like that, They started to charge at The Big Werehouse.

As They were running towards The Big Werehouse, Balto sniffed The Air and--