Chapter One

Chelsae

It has only been a month since the first day of school. I was starting to get a better feel of the senior life. I am actually excited this is my last year of high school. I walk the halls of Walker High School and all the loud mouthed teenagers run around. Well they aren't really running around me but you know what I mean. The best thing so far is that I haven't seen any of my ex girlfriends. All I need is my best friend Madison, my brother, and my dad. I guess you can see now that im not that sociable.

I walk to my locker to get my things for anatomy and I can hear Madi all the way on the other side of the hall.

"Hey Chels! Hurry so you can walk with me to class."

I close my locker door and we walk to class together. Me and Madi have done everything together. I've known her since pre-k. She knows everything about me and I know everything about her, shes my everything and ill go to the moon and back for my bestfriend.

We walk in class and there's an extra desk next to mine. Madi sits in front of me and this nasty junior named Louis sits to the left of me. No one sits to the right, but today there is a desk to fill the empty space.

"Chel's, why is there an extra desk?"

"I don't know just like you don't know, I just walked in here too."

She stares at me for a minute and gives me a little attitude and then sits down. I am curious to see why there is a desk next to me with no one in it.

The bell rings minutes later and our teacher Mr.Syers walks in a lot happier than usual. So I am convinced somethings going on considering he is an bipolar old bat everyday.

"Alright class! Who is ready to learn about the human body?!" he says excitingly

The classroom is very quite, we all just look at each other.

"Quite down class, no need to holler so loud. But anyways... we have a new student that will be attending our class tomorrow!"

Why is he so excited because there is a new student?

"Ms.Ray, since she will be sitting next to you, I will need you to be her helper during her first day. Take her to all her classes and give her a tour of class." he says excitingly

I look at Madi and then look back at Mr.Syers. If that meant that I got to skip his class just to give someone a tour than ill do it.

"Alright Mr.Syers, ill do it."

His mood changes so quick and he starts snapping on us to turn to page 354 in our books. What a guy.

About 40 minutes pass and the bell rings to dismiss us. I try and rush to get to my locker so I can get the rest of my books for my next couple of classes.

"Chels! Are you excited about giving ms.lady a tour tomorrow?"

"I am totally excited about it Madi!... Nah but for real I am pretty happy since I get a break from Mr.Syers."

"That's true. I might just ask him if I could give her a tour the whole week just to skip his class!" she says while balling out laughing.

I am pretty sure I am going to enjoy a change in my routine. I just hope this new girl isn't an asshole or something.

Meanwhile, the rest of my day passes so fast and I start walking home. I have a car but this morning it wouldn't start up. I get into the house, walk up stairs and dive into my bed. I missed my bed. I realized afterwards that I fell asleep . But i just turn over and stare at the ceiling, and think about tomorrow. Just trying to picture how she would look. I hope shes beautiful, sweet, and laid back like me. I hope she doesn't stink since I am going to be walking with her all day too. Hopefully she smells as pretty as she'll look.

A/N: Bare with me guys lol. This is my first story so I am trying my best but hope you liked it so far. Ill try and update every other day or maybe twice a week. But Like, Share, And Comment: )!