Chapter XXV: Never wake up

Start from the beginning

As I stepped in Theo moved out of the way so the warm water could cascade down my back. A sigh left my lips and I leaned against him in support. These two days drained all the social battery I had.

"Thank you for my gift again," I looked up at him but he was already looking at me.

Theo had gotten me a bracelet with a little figure skate charm on it. I now took it off only when going in the shower but otherwise it was always on my wrist. As was the promise ring on my finger.

"You are so beautiful," his eyes trailed down my body and that's when the realization hit. We had never actually seen each other naked.

I let my eyes wander down the span of his body. And I was amazed at how beautiful he was. I'd known it since I first set my eyes on him but this was different. I wasn't just seeing his body. I was seeing everything.

The tattoos that were scattered all across his body each meant something. He was showing me every important part of himself.

"You have a tattoo," his fingers reached out to graze the underside of my breast.

"I do," I watched his eyes glint in wonder.

"Veni. Vidi. Vici." he read out the tattoo.

"I came. I saw. I conquered." I smiled to myself, translating the tattoo.

He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to the ink. Trailing kisses under my breast and slowly kissing down he looked in my eyes through his lashes. He wasn't in a rush, each kiss was slow and sweet.

Theo's lips pressed against my pelvis but he didn't go further, he came back up and pecked the side of my lips.

"Screw the shower," I whispered and wrapped my hands around his neck as he lifted me up.

He reached behind me, turning off the water and carrying us out of the shower. We were trailing water everywhere, all the way back to his room but none of us stopped to give it another thought.

My damp body hit his sheets and I felt heat course all over my skin. His hunger-filled stare made my breathing hitch. It looked like he was ready to eat me alive.

He settled on his knees in between my legs and the anticipation was seeping through my bones. His soft lips connected with my aching clit and my head fell back into his duvet. Soft breaths slipped past my lips as Theo tenderly kissed me all over.

He dragged his tongue up and down again, repeating the action until the first audible whimper left my mouth.

"You taste so good, pretty girl," the vibrations of his voice made my hips buck upward.

I heard a foil wrapper tearing as his mouth worked wonders but he pulled away. Before I could protest he nestled his body between my thighs and all complaints died on the tip of my tongue.

"Is this okay?" he swiped my hair out of my face.

"Yes," I breathed out against his lips.

He inched forward and my mouth formed into an 'o' shape. His hand cradled my face, his other arm holding up his weight by my head.

Theo pushed until there was no more room to go. He was extremely gentle, his eyebrows pulled together in what seemed to be pleasure, restraint, and want.

"You can move," My fingers tangled in the hair at the nape of his neck.

"You feel so good, Blair," he found his pace and my a groan slipped past his lips.