part 5

* means thoughts

days and weks passed and you became good friends with Bakusquad. well Bakugou was a bit of a problem and you guys always fought. Sometimes was bearable and you were just starting or sending dead glares at each other.
...

Today was a new day and you got out of bed prepared for school and left. Aizawa couldn't drive you cus he was already at school in the middle of some mating. You went to a bus stop and waited. Bus came and you entered. There wasn't many space left and when you tought you would have to stand you spotted  an empty spot beside a boy. More specifically really, really hot boy. You went and sat on seat beside him. Looking at him you saw him staring af you. You smiled and he smiled back.

y/n pov

*omg omg omg he smiled*

"I'm kuroo "he introduced and offered me his hand.

"I'm y/n nice to meet you" I shook the offered hand. There was awkward silence till he spoke.

"you're really pretty..can I get your number?" I smiled and said "yeah sure" he gave me his phone. My hands were shaking from excitement as I tipped in my number. Bus stopped and he stood up.

"see you around beautiful" he winked and left.

I found myself blushing madly. I believe I was as red as kirishimas hair.

'time skip to lunch'

"ok enough tell me what happened!you're blushing and are all smiley"
mina said to me

that gained attention from whole Bakusquad.
"yeah I noticed that too" said Sero

"ok ok, well when I got on the bus I met that really hot guy and he called me beautiful and asked for my number!!" I explained.

me and mina started squealing as boys watched us.

bakugous pov

when that quirkless loser said that she and raccoon eyes started squealing. But why was I like something similar to being mad?
why did I care?? UGHH