midnight walk

i love cats so why not make a chapter? with a kitty in it<3

warning: kissing ( fluff )

kye and lay went out for a midnight walk. it was 12:53 am, a few moments passed.
it was now 1:10 am. kye yawned and told lay they were going back and of course lay nodded.

time was now 1:42 am. "we're almost there, lay." kye said with no emotion, lay hummed in responsed.

"okay, la-" kye got cut off by lay. "A CAT!!!" lay yelled in awh. kye looked over to his boyfriend.
"a cute kitty." he said, his eyes were glowing and started petting the kitty.

the cat purred and the tail went up. lay felt like he was gonna faint.
kye smiled slightly, and chuckled.
"alright lay, we have to head back." kye said.

lay frowned and pat the cats head and went back to kye.
"its alright lay. one day we'll get a cat." kye said smiled at lay.

lay gasped and hugged kye, and kissed him on the cheek. kye blushed slightly.
he hugged back and gave him a little smooch.

----------------------

lay landed face first on the bed and rolled onto his back, spreading his arms.
the corner of his eye he saw kye grabbing clothes.

"here." kye said and slapped comfortable clothes on lays face. lay groaned and sat up putting the clothes onto his lap.

after that kye exited out of the closet. now its lays turn.
uh uh he changed boom boom.

the two males were snuggled up in a blanket. "i love you." lay said to kye, he blushed. "i love you too, lay." kye said softly and kissed his boyfriends forehead.

short but cute, in my mind atleast.
i think its a bit ooc but i could careless.
  301 words