maid outfit.

warning: hairpulling, blowjob, ooc(?)

lay was laying his head on kye's thigh while kye, was reading his book.
the air was filled up with silence, comforting silent.
until they both heard a knock.

"mr. lay, there is an package with your name on it. we will leave it at your door." a person with a male voice spoke.

lay sat up and got off the bed and opened his door then picked up the package.
he open the box and saw a maid dress, lay blushed then looked up at kye.

"did you.. order a maid dress?" lay asked, raising an eyebrow. kye responded with a hum.
"why?!" lay blushed harder.

kye ignored and chuckled at lays reaction. "put it on." he slightly smirked, squinting his eyes a bit.
lay felt his body go hot. he obeyed.

[ after changing ]

lay opened the door, cheeks still bright red. he was embarrassed, he never wore a dress before.. especially a maid dress.

"this feels weird.." lay bit his lip. kye chuckled a bit. he walked up to lay and pinned him to the wall.
kye lifted up his boyfriends chin, and they both stared into eachothers eyes.

kye slowly connected his lips to lay.
the kiss started to get heated, kye licked lays bottom lip asking for permission.

of course lay let him in, their tongue fought. lay moaned slightly in the kiss, kye slowly trailed his hand down to lays crotch.
slightly rubbing through the clothing.

lay continued to moan. kye pulled away, and started to kiss lays jaw to his neck. giving it soft kisses before giving lay love bites.
lay bit his lip trying to lower his moans.

kye bit lays collarbone, sort of blood but kye licked it off. lay panted heavily.
kye admired how lewd his boyfriends face is.

"get down on your knees." kye demanded, lay nodded and dropped down onto his knees slowly. unzipping kyes pants.
he pulled down his boxers and kyes throbbing dick sprung out.

lay blushed slightly. he began to start kissing kyes dick, then rubbed it slowly. precum started to come out.

lay began to lick and suck kyes dick. earning some soft groans and moans from kye.
"lay.." he groaned. he liked the view of lay sucking him off.

lay started to suck faster. getting slightly loud groans, he got turned on more. he lifted up the skirt and started to jerk himself off.

making himself groan and slightly moan. kye grabbed lays soft blonde hair, slightly tugging on it.
"fuck lay.." kye groaned.

a few moments of that, they were close. "im close.. god, fuck.." kye groaned out loudly. lay was also close so he started to jerk himself off fast.

kye tugged his boyfriends blonde hair harder making him deepthroat. alot of wet noises came out of lays mouth.

"oh fuck, fuck.. mm!" kye moved his hips, face fucking lay. meanwhile
lay jerked himself quickly making himself moan making kyes dick vibrate.

"oh god! do it again.." kye groaned loudly, lay started to moan more, hearing wet noises and kyes moans and groans.

lay stopped sucking and stuck out his tongue a bit and opened his mouth. rubbing kyes dick.

kye groaned and moaned, "im close!-" he slightly threw his head back a bit.

a few minutes passed by, the both came together. a bit of cum landed onto lays cheek, semen on his tongue.

they panted heavily, slight cum on the floor. lay stood up, a bit of semen was on his knee. "what a mess." lay panted out.

kye hummed.

-----

after they cleaned up they were cuddling on the bed. they were both tired.
both of them fell asleep, snuggled up in a blanket.

-----

im finally fucking done, my eyed are hella heavy and dry
so im finna sleep now, goodnight for me.

639 words