Level 9 - RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

I open the door and my eyes aren't adjusted to the redness of the lights, I blink hard to get used to the redness. I stare down the long red hall, it looked like I was in a hospital, red exit signs followed down the hall on the ceiling, I start walking down,

" Dang, how far does this go," I say, I stop at a door but it doesn't open, I was a ways from where I came in, I couldn't see the door I came in from anymore. A loud emergency siren starts happening and echoes throughout the hall, confused I start looking around, panicking, the lights slowly blink with the siren, I catch a glimpse of something down the hall I came from, it stares at me with beaming white eyes, then it starts running towards me.

" Shit!" I shout, I start running down the hall, looking back to see if it was catching up with me, whatever it was, it was somewhat humanoid, it was too tall to be a human and the noises it was making clearly stated that it was not human, it was an entity. I was getting away from it whatever was chasing me, the hallway kept going on forever,

" Shit, my chest is getting heavy," I say, I keep running down, not stopping whatsoever because that thing is not going to stop chasing me. After I feel like it's far away, I slow my pace a little to let my breathing control itself. I hear more roaring than I did behind me this time, I turn around seeing multiple entities running at me this time, their roars and howls mixing together, dark entities and howlers start dashing towards me, a few running on the walls and the ceiling,

" God dammit! Howlers!? Really!?" I shout, I quicken my pace, almost to a sprint but it's not full force, my chest gets tighter, I'm losing my breath,

" When will this end, I feel like I've been running for miles!" I say trying to catch my breath, I look behind me, they were gaining on me, I was slowing down increasingly. Before I know it, these things are gonna get me, objects in front of me start appearing, wheelchairs, desks, filing cabinets, chairs, tables, shelves, they are getting in my way, making it more difficult for me to get away and causing me to use more stamina. I leap over the upcoming objects, the entities clearly see me as food, it seems they haven't eaten in a long time. An idea comes to my mind to slow them down, I see an upcoming chair, I sprint for it and pick it up, I throw it to the entities, knocking some of them down, it causes some of them to trip over each other, but some on the walls and ceiling were still catching up, I can't really pick up anything heavier than a chair or else they might catch up to me and get me. I keep running and wait for an upcoming chair, I reach out for one and aim for the ceiling, I knock one down and keep running as fast as I could, some that were chasing me on the main floor were starting to catch up, I roll some office chairs and wheelchairs to trip them and slow them down. One on the wall was catching up to me, almost right next to me, a dresser was in front of me, I came up with an idea, I wait to catch up to it, the entity was on my tail, right next to me, when the moment was right, I shoulder bash the dresser into the entity, causing it to fall off the wall. I held onto my shoulder, that bash was a little too hard for my shoulder to handle and it aches. I started coughing, all this running was wearing me out, I could barely breathe, my legs were hurting and my chest was super tight and my throat was dry, all the roars and howls stopped, I looked around and the entities were gone like no one was chasing me. The emergency siren and the lights were still going off and blinking, I stop for a moment and walk, I take a deep breath in and cough, I hear bashing on a door behind me, I look around and start walking faster, the door flung open and a big dark creature with a bone like head walked on on four limbs, it looked like it had dark black hair around its body, and its stomping sounded like it was clanks of metal, the entity looks around for a second before noticing me.

" Oh come on! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" I shout, I start running and the entity chases me, I hear the roars and the clanking behind me, I look back and the creature has a hard time chasing me, it slips on the hard tiled floor like it wasn't supported to run on it, it's limbs moved everywhere, almost glitching in a way trying to reach me, I look back, the hallway never stops,

" This thing is probably going to be easier to out maneuver than the rest, it already seems to be struggling to keep up with me but it's trying its best to keep up," I say, I'm getting annoyed with the running, I wish for it to stop, but I have to keep moving so whatever is chasing behind me doesn't catch up with me. I leap over a able and kick it on its side towards the creature, it slips and I run away from it, I am farther away from it but it was still gaining on me, I see a dresser near the wall on my left in front of me, I had another idea to slow it down but it was risky, I had to get close to it, I grab hold of the back side of the dresser and start pulling, the entity gets closer then I pull with all my might, I get to the back of the dresser and push it with my legs and from the force from the wall, the dresser falls on the entity and I gain for it down the hall. I look back and it struggles getting up, it starts breaking the wood and soon enough it gets free.

" Jesus this thing won't stop chasing me," I say, I hear more entities joining and chasing me too, I look back to see and they were starting to gain up on me,

" FUCK!" I shout for breath, I start coughing again and run faster, I do the same thing where I throw chairs and roll them, and leap over tables and throw them onto the entities.

" God when will this end!" I shout, I feel like I see an end to the hall up ahead, all the objects cleared up so I couldn't use them against me to stop the entities that were chasing me. I look down and finally see a full exit and an end, I start running and don't look behind me, it was far but I am closing to an end of this hell, I hear the roars ad howls get louder but I still run, I am almost in arms reach of the exit, I start sprinting with all the will power and energy I have and don't stop, the entities sounded like they were right behind me, their roars and howls almost behind my ear, getting louder, I see the door closing in on me, I reach out and push the door open and I close it and fall to the floor.