Chapter 8; Breathed in a new way

Pete wore the school uniform and walked into the university with little tiny steps and his head is moving all around, worried that Vegas is going to catch him right at this instance. 

Pete had been wanting to come clean with Vegas for the last 2 weeks but Vegas has been avoiding Pete by all means, he kept a ridiculous distance from Pete and tried to avoid getting any closer so Pete had no chance to even tell him anything.

"Hey!" Someone called out towards Pete as he tapped on his shoulder, Pete got startled and looked at the man in front of him, Pete's hands tightly gripped his shoulder bag as he stared blankly at the man. 

"Oh! Sorry, did I scare you?" The man asked out politely, now backing a little away from Pete to create a polite distance. 

"No, sorry. I was just shocked that someone tapped me. How can I help?" Pete responded immediately, showing his signature cute little smile that immediately sway this man off his feet. He stared at Pete for a few seconds and leaned closer to Pete to which Pete took steps back and smile awkwardly. 

"Are you new here? You look really lost." The man asked out and Pete nodded his head, still fanatically looking around, "Let me bring you, where are you going?" The man offered although Pete politely rejected it however the man still insisted.

"I am going to class R3-11, it's a business school." Pete responded as he pointed at the business building and out of a sudden the man laughed, "We are in the same class! I am Chalerm. What's your name?"

"Pete," Pete responded as they walked together to the class, "Hey, are you a transfer student? We are in the second year it will be hard to catch up at times." Chalerm asked but Pete was clearly a little uncomfortable with the extreme kindness that this man was showing.

But still, he answered all his questions and finally, they were outside of the class and thankfully he wasn't late, they entered the class together and everyone was basically staring at them.

"Chalerm, whose that? Your faen?" His classmates teased but Pete instantly responded, "No, I am a new student here and Chalerm brought me here." 

Oh... Chalerm looked at Pete, his thoughts were a little hard to guess but Chalerm liked Pete's attitude. Charming he thought.

Pete walked towards a desk at the back but someone said, "Nah, this table is taken. You can't sit here." 

Pete looked around and damn, the only empty seating was in front of this desk, and beside him was Chalerm. Oh, freaking luck.

"Here!" Chalerm smiled out and pulled the chair for Pete while Pete smiled and sat down and people around him turned around to look at him. "Damn Pete, you know in this school there are only 2 people that everyone is dying for.-"

"Huh?" Pete looked confused, 

"One of them is Chalerm Chaichana, the hot man beside you and the other one is Vegas Theerapanyakul-"

Pete looked at the man who was introducing the 2 men that everyone is dying for and apparently, that one man that he is dying for is also Vegas. But of course, that's something said in his heart, not out front.

"But that being said, no one likes to mess with the Theerapanyakul family. Heard that they are dirt rich but yeah, Vegas is kinda a trash man too. But lucky you-"

Before the sentence could continue someone walked in from the back door and when everyone turned around, Pete saw Vegas. 

Vegas rubbed his eyes twice when he saw Pete, it was as if he saw a ghost

"Oh yeah, here comes Vegas. Don't mess with him, this man has lots of issues." Said the student who now turned around and looked at the front as Vegas walked towards Pete and placed his bag on the desk behind him.

"Hey Vegas-" Chalerm called out and Vegas nodded his head, eyes still glued at Pete who was now sitting really still just like a statue. Pete's breathing shorten each time Chalerm speaks to Vegas, he could feel Vegas glare all at him.

"This is the new student, Pete," Chalerm said as he put his hands around Pete's shoulder and turn him around to look at Vegas.

Pete gulped when he sees Vegas staring right at him and those pair of hands that were on his shoulder, "Hands," Vegas mouthed those words and Pete caught it instantly. Pete shoved Chalerm's hands off his shoulder and looked at Vegas whose face was now dark like clouds that stormed into the class.

"H-Hey," Pete stuttered when he speaks but Vegas leans forward and their eyes met, "Hmm, Pete," Vegas calls out his name softly.

"Hey Pete, come on, lessons going to start soon," Chalerm said as his hands touched Pete's thighs and Vegas' glares were about to eat Pete alive.

"Hey Chalerm, I am not so comfortable-" Pete said instantly, removing Chalerm's hands off his thighs and smiling.

.

.

.

Finally, it was lunch break and all Pete wanted to do was run out of the classroom but seriously, Chalerm was a big problem. He held onto Pete's arm and wanted to bring him to lunch as other students crowd around Pete and Chalerm.

Vegas still kept his cool, but his face was clearly trying to murder someone, "I will bring the new kid around," Chalerm said as he grabbed onto Pete's wrist trying to hold him. 

Something sharp cut through Chalerm's wrist and Pete didn't even flinch. Chalerm glared at Vegas who was now sitting up, crossing his legs and his fingers were tapping on the desk. 

"Hands off." Was all Vegas said, "Pete,-" Vegas called out his name, cold and calm. "Come here," Vegas said as Pete looked at everyone before walking to Vegas.

"I will bring you to lunch," Vegas said as he eyed Chalerm who was now staring right at him. As they both left the classroom, Vegas was still not speaking.

"Khun Vegas, I-I"

"Did Kinn ask you here? Spy on me? You could at least have a better role in spying." Vegas said coldly, he stopped his steps and stared at Pete, "No, I was here because I wanted," Pete answered, but Vegas laughed coldly.

"Pete, I am not stupid,-"

"Yeah, no one said you were?" 

Vegas looked at Pete for a split second, he pulled Pete closer to him and Pete could feel Vegas' breath really close.

"Stay away from Chalerm, else Pete you are going to get it from me, get it?" Vegas warned Pete, a stern warning in which Pete smiled brightly. 

====

Author note: New characters will be added along the way! As you guys wished!! Here we are at the school romance + mafia romance!! I am sorry for the long update, was really packed with work + studies & I have finally finished some work and have more free time! I promise, you guys gonna get to see me really soon, like a weekly thing!

Leave your comments peeps!!!!! Find me on twitter if you wanna catch @/trinygrins 

Love ya all!!!

Merits ; Vegaspete alternate timeline of loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें