(oop- cats out of the bag now)

Slowly, he directed his sword away from my neck and I was finally able to breath again while I averted my gaze from him.

Suddenly he reached his hand out to me, I was confused, didn't he want to kill me moments before?

"Come on." He shook his hand slightly as though signalling me to grab his hand.

I gulped and shakily took it, then he swiftly brought me back up on my feet.

I fidgeted with my hands nervously, hoping that god wouldn't punish me for not listening to y/n. While I was busy contemplating, I didn't notice that Tokito-san has walked metres ahead of me.

"T-Tokito-san! Where are you going?" I asked.

No answer. "Is he going to do something stupid?"

Man was a fast walker, and I am not. So I quickly ran after him and picked up my pace and slowed after seeing 3 figures instead of one.

"Huh? Tokito-san, what's with that look?" The arrogant boy with the (shuji's h/c) hair yawned upon seeing Tokito-san. "Nothing better to do? No pillar business?"

A/n: for the Shiyokiyo siblings (Shuji and Yuki), you can customize their looks up to your liking. Tip: use the features of someone you dislike to give it more effect hehe.

The man with the Mint-green eyes held onto his sword and started pulling it out slowly.

Suddenly an eerie and dangerous aura started fogging up around him and I had a bad feeling that Tokito-san is going to do something to them.

Noticing that there were Kakushi around I quickly ran behind him

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit" I muttered under my breath as I reached to grab his hand, preventing him from pulling out his sword.

He turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow. "What?"

I solemnly shook my head, 'please Tokito-san, I know you are angry but please don't do this.' I thought, hoping that somehow he could read my mind.

"I- ah... wow! What a nice sword you have there!" I quickly pulled out his sword. "You have to tell me all about it!"

"Wow." Shuji awed with sarcasm. "Is this a joke? Whatever, let's go, Yuki."

He then led his sister away from the scene.

I heaved a sigh of relief after seeing the two leave. My legs started to feel jelly from the humiliation so I flopped onto the ground with Tokito-san's sword.

"Why?" He questioned with his blank face as he stood before me, the sun was shining so brightly behind him it made him look like a holy being.

"Tokito-san! Y/n said to be careful, not kill him!"

"I wasn't planning to kill him."

"Huh, then-"

"I just bumbed into them."

"Oh, but you seemed like you were going to kill him!"

"You will kill him."

"HUH?"

"You will kill him and avenge y/n, I will train you myself."

"HUHHH?"

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Meanwhile...

Third person's pov

The young lady peacefully played with the tassels in her hands, excited to see the final result of her newly made earrings.

"So pretty, so so pretty." She complimented herself in awe.

She dangled her finish piece in the air to ensure that the different pieces do not fall off.

"Voila! Simple yet meaningful and gorgeous. I am amazing." She smiled with pride then started keeping the earrings in a small paper gift bag.

While she was doing so she started to notice some changes to her environment. Suddenly the air smelled burnt and smoke was starting to flood in.

"Eh?" Y/n froze in her spot, unsure of what to do next.

Suddenly the walls started flaming up from the top to the bottom and there was more smoke.

"H-help! Fire!" Y/n choked up those words after inhaling a ton of smoke.

She quickly covered her lower face with her large sleeves and dived down to the ground, not forgetting the earrings of course. She used her hand strength to drag herself through to the exit until suddenly.

"BANG!"

The wooden pillar fell before her, creating a loud bang. Y/n flinched from shock, she was also surprised that she did not see that coming.

'What happened to my pillar senses-' she questioned herself in disbelief.

The fallen pillar was large and on flames, making it impossible for her to crawl through, she was stuck.

"#&$%! Tsuki-san! Nana-san! Help! Anyone! Help!" Y/n called out, hoping that someone would save her from literal hell.

Just then, the wooden backdoor fell forward with a loud thud.

"Tsuki-san?" Y/n exclaimed as she looked back towards the sound.

Oh was she so wrong.

It was a large figure that towered over her as both her hands and feet were on the heated ground. Pale and discoloured skin, eyes that resembled a hungry predator and large arms with spikes all over.

"A demon..." y/n sighed, knowing that she was screwed.

The demon charged her will full force and tackled her onto the ground.

The flames surrounding them both made it difficult for y/n to find any weapon to defend herself, yet she felt blessed that this demon wasn't eating her alive.

"Sleep! Sleep!" He growled as he held his hands up against her throat, strangling her.

Y/n fought for her life, without any legs, it is impossible for her to get away.

Y/n could feel her air circulation getting sealed off from the tight grip of the demon, her face turned purple and slowly she started losing her consciousness.