He was always like that, staring and looking at people he didn't like with hostility.

"They are free to go to any class they want during lunchtime."

"I know, but... still this is our class, right?"

"And again, they act as if they are already close friends with Shiina-san. Even though they got to know Shiina-san recently."

"Why does that make you angry?"

I didn't find anything wrong with this at all. In fact, I found this interesting. I can observe other students that I didn't know before.

Their ability to communicate and socialize makes them easy to mingle with. Usually, it takes a lot of courage to get into another class, especially if there are no friends you know in that class. This is an amazing skill in my opinion. You have to be prepared to face curious stares from other students, and also if you don't like it, you have to know your place. Unless you have strong self-confidence for standing in a different caste to them.

The classroom door slid open and someone entered.

He was tall, with short shaved hair, a confident look, and a slightly relaxed appearance in a school uniform that was not tucked into his pants. He saw a crowd of people gathered near Shiina, he walked over to them.

"You're Shiina-san, aren't you?"

After I observed more, his face was quite handsome. Now I know where that confidence comes from.

"And you?" Shiina calmly accepted his greeting, then asked his name.

For me, since he is not very important in this story, let's call him "Ikemen A". While there are indeed many Ikemen in the first year, including in our class as well. But this caught my attention a bit, I'll take note of it.

The crowd grew louder from time to time, and I found several of my classmates swarming out of the classroom. They definitely don't like their class being used as a stopover by students from other classes.

Just then, my eyes met with Kitaoka who was sitting next to me. She quickly turned her eyes away and played with the smartphone she was holding.

"You're not leaving?"

"Why should I?"

"Your other friends left the class."

"Not that I have to go with them."

Besides, why are you talking to me all of a sudden?

"Oh..."

Kitaoka replied as if bored with my response. I mean, there's nothing special about this chat. I'm guessing this is just gibberish.

The bell rang and the next lesson began. Shiina said goodbye to them, signaling that the storm had passed. My classmates who were waiting outside the classroom immediately entered the classroom

"You're becoming more and more famous now, aren't you?"

I said that while peeling the potato skin with a knife. Cut it into small pieces, then soak it in water for a while. I then took the carrots and onions.

The sound of the water tap in the sink can be heard. Turning around, you could see Shiina was washing rice. Her hair is in a ponytail and wearing an apron. A look I'm used to seeing every day.

That night, Shiina and I cooked together like usual.

"You mean during lunch break?"

"Yes, our class is really loud today."