1

Emma sat in the corner of the cell she's been calling home for the past seven years. She watches as the oversized rats scurry up the filthy, damp wall.
Then a dark figure stands dead still outside the cell door. It is so silent, she can hear the figures deep breaths. Emma sensed fear. "hardly, no hydra agent has ever been afraid, or else it's not an agent?" Emma stood up. It was an agent all right. He opens the cell door and puts a pair of cold handcuffs around her bruised wrists. They walk down the hall, the man slightly in front. She followed him into the lab. She could tell everyone has been expecting her. She sits down into the chair Infront of her, and instantly there was a needle in her arm. The needle was connected to a long, slim pipe what is pumping a blue liquid into her arm. "Great! Wonder what this blue liquid does!!" Emmas arms were shackled to the chair, restricting her movement. She let out a long sigh. Moments passed, then the bombing raid alarm went off. One of the many scientists rushes to her side and takes the needle out. "Go get 'em" he smirks. Emma leaps out of the chair as the other scientists open the door. She sprints out the door and disappears down the corridor.