"i–i did" liar. taehyung was a liar.

he never missed bogum. the entire day he was busy lusting over some other man but he can't tell that to his husband, now can he?

"you did?" bogum took a long strip lick off the side of taehyung's neck making the male shrink and moan lightly.

taehyung adjusted himself on the other male's lap and turned stone cold when he felt something poke his ass.

he glanced down and then at bogum who was drowsily staring at him with a wide grin on his lips. "took you long enough to notice, dear husband" bogum chuckled.

"i. . . were you like this all the time?"

"not really. . . when you fell on my lap, your ass was rubbing against my dick so–" bogum's hand trailed from taehyung's waist to his ass, fondling them tenderly that got taehyung weak to sit upright as he leaned his body against bogum's, placing his chin on the male's shoulder and shuddering from the groping.

"i wanna do it tae" bogum slurred out, his drunken voice low and raspy.

as much as taehyung would like to say yes, he didn't know if he should. in spite of everything, he still had some conscience left in him.

after having such a lewd dream about another man how could he sleep with bogum? that's just messed up and taehyung didn't want to do anything messed up.

but oh boy, who would tell him, he was going to be anything but mot messed up in the near future?

therefore the brown haired male returned to sitting upright, staring at the drunken male who sleepily looked back into his eyes.

he's so out of it. taehyung sighed before he got off bogum's lap leaving the male dumbfounded as he tilted his head and looked at taehyung with a disappointed face.

"sorry baby, i'm not in a mood" he finally let out, rubbing his left arm with his other one in a tense manner.

"what?" bogum stood up, stumbling towards taehyung who looked out for him so that he won't fall. "why?" he questioned, eyebrows knitting in annoyance.

bogum didn't look happy with the brown haired male's answer and he knew it well. however, taehyung's mental peace was more important to him than his husband's dissatisfaction because he knows for a fact, that if he sleeps with bogum tonight then he will be forever guilty to himself.

he needs time. so that he can get a hold of himself and perhaps, cut off jungkook from his life for forever. ever since that raven head entered his life, he has done nothing but screw taehyung without even doing anything. it was ridiculous.

taehyung can't let it go on forever.

"you should sleep bogum. you're drunk, we will talk later" taehyung tried to hold the other male's arm but before he could do that, bogum grabbed his arm rather in a harsh way.

yanking him closer by the arm, bogum shoved his lips on taehyung's.

the brown haired male widened his eyes as he tried to pull back. no, he shouldn't be doing this, he should not let his body betray him as his mind did him earlier by having that wet dream. where the hell are his moralities flying off to?

"mmfgh, let go!" taehyung pushed bogum off, while wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

bogum watched it all and parted his lips from shock. "are. . . are you disgusted tae?"

taehyung enlarged his eyes again as he tried to explain himself to the male who looked at him with a hurtful expression.

"no. . . no i. . . i just don't want to do it right now. . ."