xlvii. instagram

flora Had the best time on Graham Norton! I got to meet the legend himself and some pretty sweet guys too! Shoutout to Channing who zoomed in! Love ya dude! Also obsessed with this hot pink dress! 😍

Liked by zoeisabellakravitz , lilireinhart and 15,399 others

zoeisabellakravitz Thanks for my shoutout! Love you! xoxo

flora zoeisabellakravitz Love you too! I can't wait to squish you at the Batman prem!

user1 Hold up Flora is going to the Batman premiere? She's going to be reunited with Rob!

flora user1 Sure am! Got to support my girl! Plus Rob is going to smash it! I just know he is, the talented fucker!

boyceyboycey Looked sensational kiddo! You should think about being in front of the camera sometime!

flora boyceyboycey Thanks Paul! Love ya too!Yeah, I might try it sometime!!!

finn_cole Congrats on behaving yourself! Proud of you!

flora finn_cole Have I ever told you I prefer your brother? 😘

user2 Absolute savage 😂

tomholland2013 Smahsed it sweetheart! Even though you told everyone I'm not good at keeping secrets almost instantly!

flora tomholland2013 Thomas that is not a secret. The whole world knows you're the worst secret keeper!

user3 Are we not going to talk about Andrew subtly flirting with Flora and then inviting her to be his date to the fucking Oscars?!

user4 user3 Yeah we need to talk about that!

zendaya user4 user3 Let's talk about this!

zacefron Looked like you had fun sweetheart!

flora zacefron The best!

Zendaya Wait, you weren't wearing tights on the show...

flora zendaya Ehhh yeah, had an accident backstage and they ripped...

user5 I'm obsessed with the chemistry Flora and Andrew had literally instantly!

robbeckett Great to meet you!

flora robbeckett You too! Thanks for having me in stitches all evening!

user6 Love that Flora is getting more recognition! Back on Peaky Blinders and her acting career flourishing! We love to see it!
flora liked this comment

channingtatum Lovely seeing you! Can't believe Zoe had you shout her out! She won't stop going on about it ffs

flora channingtatum Well she said you were being a meanie! So I had to!

flora Thanks for all the love! Love you all so much 💗