Chapter 1 - Chief M.L

Once in an eternity... (one music)

I used to sing this music out loud when I was away from the desk of a well-known digital company and it was cold. As for the content production department team presenting me at the desk, my eyes and eyes are not focused on the introduction, but all my attention is in the chef's room, in my idol's room.

"What is your name?"

"E... Eh?

"Didn't you hear me?"

My mentor, her name is 'Yah'. She looks at me angrily, but sees I'm still focused on the boss room. She seems to understand that I might ask about the frosted glass room with the dim light inside.

"Did you feel cold or smell for that room?... You are just a stage. It is not necessary for you to need to contact the chief M.L."

Note: M.L.= Mohm Luang - The last title of the royal family

"Chef M.L.?"

"Sim, we call chief M.L., did you know how to do it? She is so famous assim?

Acene with a head and smile. Of course... I also knew chief M.L. She is the reason why I have to make the most of what I can to work here.

No one knows how much I tried to be like her.

"Is my training program passed, do I know it?"

"Boom. Mon is your name, right?, Yah smiled to me, revealing her wrinkled eyes that made it clear that she was older than me. "Of course, if you don't program, will you find it, but will you find it?

"No chances?"

I'm disappointed. How can I find her with her boss here? My duty is to follow the team. I may have another chance.

"No way."

I'm changing smile. Yah looks at me and smiles mercifully.

"When you smile, it lights up the environment. Unlike the M.L. who never smiled, has she ever been happy in her life?"

"Khun* Sam... Ah... Chief M.L." I'm trying to call her like the others to blend in here. "I saw in a magazine that she smiled."

Note: 'Khun' is a formal pronoun used before the name.

"Only when she is forced by the situation. Usually, she is never in the mood to cheer us up. She looks better in her living room."

Why did I feel that Yah doesn't like her? To me, my heroine is so lively. He knows? For all these years I have followed her closely. There's nothing about her that I don't know.

I even know she just got back from a Japanese restaurant... I'm following her on Instagram.

"You said I might have a chance... When?"

"Tonight Mr. Kirk, the owner of the company, is going to throw a party to celebrate that the company has reached its goal. Unfortunately not the annual trip to Hokkaido."

She said it like she was dreaming of a fairy tale. Looking at the current economy, I felt empathy for the entrepreneur. Just one party is enough for me.

As I'm walking past the boss's office, the door is suddenly opened by someone I was expecting to see. My heart misses the beats. Now I'm looking down embarrassed like I'm afraid she'll recognize me.

It's a secret love. The scent of Chanel No. 5 is spreading through the room. The little woman passed them all. I can feel the coldness of everyone here. Tension is in the air.

"Whew... She's gone."

"Why are they tense like that? Like a rock."

"Not you? You also bowed your head, didn't you?"