Graduation

Mwanga graduation day is finally here. He didnt prepare much for his day. You so happy that his day was here that he needed to figure out what it is that he must do to open that book that he a found while going to school. I never got a chance to his father will the book going outside but he do remember hearing the stories by the book.

The book was passed down through generations of generations of prophecies that were for field long time ago. apparently he believes that his prophecy live in the book as well but he never could find a way to get it open he think maybe you wasn't crying his dad told him a lot around so he's a little maybe you should try them on before graduation. Ok so he's going to try is baby rhymes * roses are red violet are blue from family to family I share with you a book of great fortune a book of new a book of history that cannot be undo a book to you wish to open and word is needed wants to open Edward the silly and Millie like you what word is that to open the book to you is the opposite of was ever blue * god i dont remeber oh its Mungu. He finally have the book open.

Luckly the book open I guess I can read through nothing else left to do before graduation. Now let's see the book is listed of all the names of tSherman. Ill just try by sons down the line and then there it was at the end if the page his father's name but his page it look blank? Why is the page blank dont tell me there's more words to get the words to show up I guess somebody would be smart enough to get the book open said Mwanga.

So with a blank page I don't know what to do with this so ill ask my dad later cause of graduation I got other things to worry about besides family prophecies

So Mwanga walks off and get ready for his graduation and find out what he wants to do after graduation he also going to be starting his own business and the fruits selling business saleing is on a fresh fruit to everyone in a movable cart down in Kenya. It should be easy for him or I supposes easily accessible for everyone.

The shaman walks in so I guess the book is now open about time. oh my goodness he didn't figure out how to reveal the page unfortunately I can't tell him or how the is page form. because everybody's prophecy is the individual prophecy and for them to see you come to accept it in your heart and then can you read it and understand it. He must of use our source of get it open so fortunately I can only help him get that far by dropping the book werr he can see it and open it. After sometime she's going to be back. He still don't understand what he must do.

When I was his age I was ready for mine I was ready to accept being a Shaman and write and reseving future prophecies and write them down in a book. but no my son has to be a very lazy and not interested in things like that his policy is the biggest we may have a child with great power only he freaking read the book. All proceeds go to the big kids don't you just want to me know I had to be the one who wrecked the prophecies and make sure today if the field which is not a bad duty of course course I like this duty but my son has the best then he dont even know what he got.

Finally he walks across stage and sees his family cheer him on probably happy that he has accomplished something and now that he's going to have his own business day going to be even happier tonight he gets to make money beautiful business and hopefully he had to have a family that they prophesied. At the dinner table his father gave a long speech.

The sharman speaks cheers the family everyone we wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for a hard work prophecies and accomplishments that we made now it goes all down to Mwanga and his prophecy He will bring a new life into this world and it will be most interesting of them all. cheers to family said and was happy for they all knew the prophecy but the young boy did not they all was happy for this to come true what are young boy no nothing.

Mwanga speaks cheers to family thank you everyone for believing in me and having me here I'm happy to have graduate and start my own business as for the prophecy you guys think I know yet I don't when I open up that book there was nothing but a blank page what children that are interesting are you guys talking about? I never said I wanted to life of marriage saying riches, kids always want a normal life without all of that and just me no one can understand me.
After that speach everyone was silent. The next day Mwanga will start his first day at work.