The Shaman

Back in Kenya we see the sharman who new of the prophecy. son is slowly growing up. Just as well as the daughter who lives in America. The belong to Mussa
Kantentu and wife.

Well the Sherman is a mystery.not born to this country,but was able to come here and settle down raise a young boy and a while here he was able to full the prophecy he need to feel love in this country.

This young fathers foresaw unspeakable things when it came to his child. When it came to the child future to be set free from something that was holding the child back it involved an innocent young girl who is now living in America. But since the sharman has been living here for a while he gained respect among the people and became a leader of some sort in this small village call Kika the villagers are the peacfull and the Sherman hold answer to their questions.

As for the parents of the young girl Heaven the grieving process was never over only slowly healed and yet they miss their child deeply but the shaman goes to them everyday telling them she will be back one day. she will for feel what I have told you and there's nothing you can do about it.

Besides torturing Heaven parents. the shaman was able to teach his philosophies to the young boy. His name is Mwanga it is the meaning for light, but the question is if that how the child truly going to grow up. He 17 years old and ready to become a full adult and start a family and get married.

So far his son grew up to be a well-known young man and man who is adord also who is very smart very handsome and all the ladies want him unfortunately he was told that only one lady is for him and that is Thamani Kantentu. Will he recognizer if she come back.