Chapter 1: Fateful Meeting

It was a particularly sunny day, as Sonic walked to school "Ah mAn, why does school have to exist?!?!?" He snarled as he kicked a rock in front of him. Sonic wasnt the best at school, but he was definitely the best at athletics, especially soccer. He was the best in his grade in his 9th year. But sadly, he had given up the sport, he was too lazy to practice

           "Hey SOnic." He heard from behind him, he knew this was Tails.

            "Oh, hey Tails, what's up?" Sonic stopped walking and waited for Tails to catch up as he played with the rock under his foot.

           "So, what do you think Mr. Eggman is going to teach us today?" Tails questioned. 

          "I dunno, how am I supposed to know that?" Sonic sighed, it was a bit too early for Tails banter.

           "Oh yeah, I hope that we can make some cool gadgets." Tails beamed at the idea of engineering class. Sonic was disgusted at the thought of that, oh man. But to Sonics delight they arrived at school.

           "Well Tails, see you later." Sonic began walking off into B hall.

           "Yeah, see you later!" He could barely hear over the crowd of people. Sonic wasn't too thrilled to be back for the 2nd semester, especially with his stupid teacher Mr. Eggman, his ego was too much to handle sometimes.

          "Ah yes, Sonic the Hedgehog. What do we have here, you're exactly 00000000000.1 SECOND LATE TO CLASS!!!!" Eggman yelled at his face 

          Yeesh teach, you don't have to be so aggressive man, I was talking to Tails." Sonic knew if he mentioned Tails Eggman would calm down.

          "Alright, fine, ill let you off the hook this time." Eggman pointed at his seat and Sonic went to sit down. The period felt like it was 20 hours, why'd he have to have engineering for 1st period?

           "Finally, its over," Sonic muttered under his breath "That felt like ages." He stretched and got out of his seat, he was about to go out of the class but then he noticed the teacher wanted to talk to him "What is it Mr. Eggman???" He said with distain.

           "Well, ive taken a note of how TERRIBLE you are doing in engineering. So I think to get some extra credits to actually PASS highschool, you need to join the soccer team." Eggman exclaimed, sonic was shocked, the soccer team?! Really?? 

          "No way Eggman, im not going to join the stinky soccer team. Is there any other options??" Sonic wasnt very happy about this scenario, but he had no choice, so it seemed. Eggman dismissed Sonic and so he walked off muttering under his breath "Fuck you Eggman." 

          "Whats wrong Sonic?" It was lunchtime by then, sonic had a sour expression on his face. 

          "Nothing is wrong." He said while clenching his fists, that stupid Eggman! He sucks so much! 

          "Oh yeah, I had the greatest time in Mr. Eggmans class today, we made such cool stuff Sonic! Dont you agree?" Sonic looked up at Tails, wanting to cuss him out, but held back. 

          "No, it was not cool Tails, thats only because Eggman likes you." Sonic spat out, picking at his food.

            "Whattt, nooooo. That can't be it Sonic, you're just a bad student." Tails said in-between bites. Good thing the bell rang, because or else Sonic would've killed him or something.

           "Im going to go play some basketball now, see you later Tails." Sonic walked out of the lunchroom, but actually he went to the Orchestra room. He liked how it was just quiet in there, and no one bothered him.

           But when he went inside, he heard someone playing the Violin "Woah, thats pretty awesome." He blurted out, pretty impressed at this person's skills.

           He decided to walk towards the beautiful sound of the Violin. He peeked around the corner and saw that someone he couldnt make out fully was there, gracefully playing the Violin "Woah, thats pretty pog." 

         Actually, sonic knew how to play the violin too, thats the only reason he was allowed in the Orchestra room. He knew what he had to do, he went to his locker and took out his Violin (not his actual locker you actual dumbass his musical locker.) He look out his bow and rosin and tightened his bow. He held up the instrument to his chin and rose up his bow. He began playing Hot Cross Buns. The person stopped playing for a bit, but then after a while started playing Hot Cross Buns too. 

          Sonic knew that he wasn't very experienced, but nonetheless, he tried to play other songs too. The person would occasionally use the E string to shut him up, the person taught him how to play songs actually decently. The bell rang soon enough, and he was about to turn the corner to see who he had been playing Hot Cross Buns with, but as he looked back, there was no one. He was confused, and pretty intrigued. Who had this person been?

           Who had taught him such beautiful musical notes? "Well, guess thats it then." Sonic sighed as he went out of the classroom, after he put up his Violin.