| it's you... || thank you |

Start from the beginning

"What would you decorate with though? Like if you could afford shit, what would you get?" Chandler asked.

"Damn Chan, just call me broke while filming an expensive ass video, i guess." She said with a laugh. Karl busted out laughing as did Tareq when Chandler tried defending himself.

"Thats not what i meant! You said you couldn't. I didn't mean to call you broke! Paint me as the bad guy, Lynn, i see how it is." He said, shaking his head with a disappointed look.

"Truce if you buy us both food." She said, looking in the rearview mirror.

"Deal, now what would you get."

"Alright, id have a three bedroom place. One room for E where i'd decorate it with pictures of us, endless stiffed animals and toys, a nice ass racecar bed because thats what he's into right now, LED lights so he can change the colours at his will. I'd have a small tv set up in there so he and Karl can play mario kart because boy does he love karl and beating him at mario kart."

"He does not beat me everytime."

"He really does, Kar." She said, looking at him before turning on her blinker and following Jimmy.

"I'd have a room for my editing and streaming. That would have my youtube play buttons and pictures of you guys and dream and george. it'd have inspirational quotes and LED lights to play with so i can get a headache, like usual. I'd get a nice gaming setup, one that wont crash everytime i get on it. My room would be simple. I want to have an entire wall filled with pictures dating from when i was a kid all the way to now with you guys. I probably wouldnt have a tv in my room because i like actually exiting my room to be with people. My room would be like my safe place i guess, casual and mature but safe. Fairy lights, those fake vines. I'd probably fuck around and paint my door like a nether portal because why the hell not. I dont know Chan, ive had my dream house planned since i was five. I'll afford it one day." She said with a laugh.

They rounded on the house and it was nice. Nice neighborhood, walking distance from Karl. That part did scare her though. If it was for a random subscriber it shouldnt be this close to Karl, he could be easily doxed.

"Lets go!" Chandler said loudly, getting out of the car and closing the door, Tareq getting out a lot less chaotically.

"You ready, you dont have to do this you know."

"I want to, i like that you guys do this. Giving back to those who are deserving or are in need. gives me hope for newer generations." She said before turning off the car and getting out. She skipped over to the boys and walked in circles around them with a smile.

"I see we have found the girl version of Karl." Jimmy said, the camera panning and following Katelyn as she weaved in between people. Once Karl arrived, she jumped on his back, loosely wrapped her arms around his neck.

"We did indeed." Chris said with a laugh.

"So this is a house and-"

"No, it looks more like a shed." Katelyn sassed, squinting her eyes at the house.

"You ruined my intro." Jimmy deadpanned, everyone else laughing.

"Well Jimmy, i feel like they can see that its a house. You should start your videos out differently dude, have some spice."

"I hate you." He said with a laugh.