12.) So In Love (Eddie Munson x Reader)

So In Love: Eddie Munson x Reader

Genre: Fluff

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Eddie was due home any minute, I didn't know where he was, but I had showed up at his trailer to hang out and his uncle let me in, telling me that he would be home any minute before heading out to work. I grabbed myself a beer out of the fridge and I looked through the kitchen window, seeing Eddie's van pull up outside. I decided to scare him. I hid behind the front door and waited. Eddie opened the door.

"(Y/n)? Are you here? I saw your car outside." Eddie called out. I jumped out from behind the door, wrapping my arms around his waist. Eddie jumped, letting out a surprised scream, "Oh- hi babe." He said, once he realised it was me. I laughed and let him go. Eddie pulled me into a kiss, wrapping an arm around me as he put down his bag with the other. His hand pressed into the small of my back and I looped my arms around his neck.

"Hi, honey." I answered, pecking his lips.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Eddie murmured against my lips, placing his now free hand on my hip.

"I would love to." I answered, "What did you get?" I asked, referring to the bag he had placed on the table by the door.

"Well, I wanted to call and ask you to come over, so I picked up some food."

"Ooh, what did you get?" I asked, letting him go and taking his bag to the kitchen to unpack it.

"I got us some takeout." Eddie answered, pulling off his vest and leather jacket, revealing his hellfire shirt underneath. I unpacked the food and Eddie joined me in the kitchen, grabbing a beer for himself. He had bought us both a burger and fries and he made sure that mine had my favourite toppings before he left.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked, handing him his food.

"Whatever you want to see." Eddie said, flashing me a big smile as we headed over to the couch. I sat beside him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's watch the outsiders." I said, putting my food down and putting in the movie. I knew Eddie liked that movie. I sat back down beside him and kissed his cheek. Eddie smiled, turning his head to look at me.

"Did you pick that movie just because I like it?" He asked.

"Maybe." I answered. He smiled and relaxed back on the couch, enjoying his food. I started eating my food and I nestled my head on his shoulder. The movie was good, made better by Eddie mouthing along to the lines he had memorised. I looked over at him, noticing he had some mustard on his upper lip. He noticed me looking at him, and looked at me with a quizzical look on his face. I licked my thumb, placing my hand on his cheek and wiping the sauce away with my thumb.

"What is it?" Eddie asked as I popped my thumb back into my mouth, licking it off.

"Mustard." I answered. He smiled softly and turned back to the movie, pulling his arm tighter around me. I laid my head back on his shoulder, "I love you." I murmured.

"I love you too." He answered, laying his head on mine. His long hair was soft and lush. "Are you planning on staying the night?" He asked.

"Yeah, if that's okay." I answered, looking up at him.

"Absolutely." Eddie said back.

"Oh, and my mom said that she wants you to come to dinner tomorrow night and she wanted to ask what sides you like with your steak." I added.

"Steak?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah, my mom usually does asparagus and grilled corn." I said, "And she said Uncle Wayne is invited too."