2: A Endless Nightmare

When Hoshiko regained consciousness again, she kept her eyes closed. She kept them wishing and hoping that everything was just a dream and that she was back in a familiar room in her orphanage, the only place she had a little bit and not this hospital full of strangers.

She slowly opened her eyes, letting them adjust to the bright light, only to sigh in disappointment at what met her eyes. She was in the same room, same bed, and still completely confused. The only difference was the curtain was gone, and so was the beeping machine. Now it was just her lying in a bed far too big for her, and the room was full of silence.

She sat up slowly and looked around before taking a look at herself. She had a bandage wrapped around her head along with her right arm. She guessed it must be from the forest when her head started hurting; however, she wasn't sure about the arm.

The clothes she had on were not the same as the pink and blue kimono she had on in the forest. Instead, she was wearing a plain white hospital gown.

She felt like she was going crazy. She didn't feel better than the last time, but at least she didn't feel like crying or freaking out again. She just felt empty and lonely inside. As she if she was going to mental insane if she didn't get out of here soon. She was pulled out of her thoughts as the door creaked open, and her head snapped out toward the sound.

This time it was a different masked man wearing a fox mask and ANBU uniform who came into the room, followed by the same woman that was in here  earlier, looking more upset this time.

The man stopped at the doorway for a second, looking at the blue hair woman as if he was about to say something to her when he noticed Hoshiko was conscious.

"Come with us!" He commanded.

Without a second waste, he walked towards her and pulled her out of bed, and quickly brought her arms behind her back, trying them tightly together, making the woman nag him telling him to be more gentle. She was only a kid.

Hoshiko took slow breaths as she calmed herself down and walked out of the hospital room with the man and woman.

-------------

Hoshiko's arms hung behind her back as she walked between the woman and the man who came to get her. The man was behind her while the woman led the way with her arms crossed in front of her, looking upset.

As they walked out of the room, there was nothing but a long hallway barely lit by the small light bulbs that hung on the ceiling spread apart. Her Feet were cold as she walked barefoot on the cold tile floor.

She tries to stay focused in front of her as they take twists and turns through the hallway, but last track as she starts to wonder in her thoughts, wondering where she is going after so many twists and turns.

However, she was pulled out of her thoughts as the woman in front stopped at a large steel door that didn't look welcoming at all. The woman made a few hand seals before the door started to creak open.

"I'm totally against this," She muttered as the door opened wider.

"It's a safety protocol. You don't have a say in the matter," The man replied as he nudged Hoshiko forward.

She slowly walked towards the woman and through the large door. The room was just as in welcoming as the door.

The walls were grey concrete and duller and scary compared to the hospital room. It was small but large enough to fit two grown men, the woman, and Hoshiko. There was a single black chair in the middle of the room with chains on the arm and front legs of the chair, obviously set to keep the one sitting on the chair seated on it.