Character Information

In the Real World:

Name: June West

Gender: Female

Age: 12

Height: 4'11

Birthday: January 19th

Personality: She is an antisocial and shy person who doesn't talk much to others because of the bullying she deals with daily in her life.

Likes: Fish, playing video games, watching T.V, reading, camping

Dislikes: The orphanage, apple pie, her appearance, Jessica, school

Hobbies: Playing games watching T.V, going for walks, and writing songs

Background: She has been living in the orphanage since she was found outside the door as a toddler. Ever since that day, she has been treated poorly, saying she has an inhuman appearance and told nobody would ever adopt her. She constant wonder who her parents were and why they left her at an orphanage.

Appearance: She is of average height for a 12-year-old female. She has bright, golden eyes with round black pupils. She has a pale skin tone compared to most people and long raven hair.  She wears a green and blue shirt under a green jacket and red pants.

  She wears a green and blue shirt under a green jacket and red pants

In the Naruto World

Name: Hoshiko Yashagoro

Gender: Female

Age: 6-13

Height: 5'1

Birthday: June 8th

Personality: She is quiet and doesn't talk to her classmates often. She is kind and caring, but when mad, she can have a scary temper and be deadly as a venomous snake.

Likes: Rabbit, sushi, reading,   training, and snakes

Dislikes: Bullying, fangirls, her appearance, being treated poorly, loud people

Hobbies: Training, reading, singing, and stargazing

Background: She finds herself in a strange forest as a six-year-old girl and is escorted to the Hidden Leaf Village.

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan, Sharingan, and can communicate with animals.

Family:

Mom: Hoshi Otsutsuki
Father: Orochimaru Yashagoro
Twin Brother: Drago Otsutsuki

Dream: To discover more about herself and her family, which she never thought she had, and to become a Sannin one day.

Appearance: She has a ghostly white, pale skin tone and golden slit pupil eyes with dark blue markings above them. She has silky long blue hair.

 She has silky long blue hair

(As a kid)

(As a Genin)

(As a Genin)

Love Interest: Maybe Kiba like he was in the original.