Chapter 2

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【♪】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【♪】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

At first, rodgo didn't have much interest in us. he would visit us once every blue moon, we where treated as if we where a royal treasure of some sort. he would always leave after confirming we where alive.

even the twin princes where no different then rodgo. the only reason they came to visit us was to skip their boring classes, their attitude towards us was terrible. and that was when we decided.

or at least me, seeing as voleta didn't really care as long as they left her alone.

me, enisha was going to rule over them all!!!

later voleta joined me in doing so though as she found out that they weren't going to leave her alone either way.

she said it would also help us in the long run seeing as we could get them to do anything for us.

our first target was rodgo.

-

enisha was being held by the head maid as voleta laid in the crib, watching the mobile go round and round.

"Do you think he will be coming in today" enisha questioned.

"It should be almost time..." voleta answered, already starting to feel drowsy.

"Princess, it's time for your nap" the head maid spoke.

"Just wait and see, we'll finish you off as soon as you are in our sight" enisha thought firelly, not having realized that her sister had already fallen asleep.

but...

"Rock a bye baby, on the treetop" the maids sang as enisha had been laid down next to her sleeping sister.

"Mhm mhm..." enisha groaned sleepily.

babies need a lot of sleep.

"The princess received the neighboring country as a gift for sleeping well" the maid read.

"Must...resist..." enisha thought as she tried to keep herself awake while voleta had long gone to sleep.

too much sleep...

"Ah, this abject body of mine" enisha thought irritated as she furiously shaked the toy she had which made a jingle sound.