5

It was 11pm and Olivia was waiting for everyone to arrive. She had set up a movie area and where everyone was sleeping.

She was sat on the sofa watching the clock on her phone change every minute.

Finally, liv had heard a knock on the door she had got up so quick that she felt really dizzy but ignored it.

She walked to the door and opened it to see the boys, a huge smile appeared on her face when she met eyes with mason of course.

She lets them in and they all place there bags and shoes next to the door and follows the girl into the living room.

A few minutes later there was another knock on the door and mason got up to answer it. He walked over to the door and opened it revealing all the girls.

They placed all there things down on the floor taking there shoes of and going into the living room to the others.

"What should we do?" Miguel asked and Maddy instantly had a smile on her face. "We should play spin the bottle!!" Maddy spoke and liv & mason both sighed in synchronization making everyone else smirk.

"Ugh fine I'll go find a bottle" olivia said whilst standing up and eventually walking away. She knew what Maddy was trying to do. Maddy had been a big shipper of mason & livvy since they first met.

She found an old beer bottle of her father's and she walked back into the movie area. "Perfect!!" Becca spoke before quickly grabbing the bottle of the teen.

"Maddy you should go first" Becca said and Maddy placed her hand on the bottle before spinning it. After a few spins it began slowing down and landed on Miguel. They both felt grossed out but got it over and done with. She pecked him on the lips and sat back where she was.

"Next is mason!!" Maddy said and liv's heart was racing, she wanted it to land on her but at the same really didn't. Mason placed his hand on the bottle span it and it landed on Becca.

The teen girl felt her heart sink when she saw mason and becca kiss. She didn't know why but it almost shattered her.

She played it off cool but deep down it was killing her inside. She didn't know why because her and mason had been bestfriends since day one. She had no reason to be upset over anything.

The girl had forced a smile onto her face. "Right, becca it's your turn spin the bottle!!" Miguel spoke looking over at liv constantly checking to see if she was okay. Everyone thought she was fine but he could instantly tell she was faking it all.

Becca span the bottle and it had landed on Tristian. They both got up and pecked each other on the lips before sitting down. "I think Miguel should go next!" Tristian said but this was where it was gonna get all messed up.

Miguel reluctantly span the bottle and it landed on the one and only olivia. Mason had felt pure anger rage inside of him. He obviously played it cool. Mason had a huge crush on livvy since they had first met and everyone the whole cast shipped them.

Miguel and Olivia leaned over and pecked each other on the lips before sitting back in there spots. The girl smiles at Miguel and he smiles back. They had no feelings for each other what so ever but this was more of a comfort thing for them smiling at each other.

They had carried on playing spin the bottle for a little bit longer but mason was gutted because everytime he span the bottle it would either land on becca or one of the boys. Never on Olivia.

It was around 12:30am and all the kids were hungry. "I'm gonna order pizza what do y'all want?" Liv took everyone's orders and finally payed for their food.

It all finally arrived and they ate whilst watching minions. Everyone was enjoying themselves and it was around 1:30am when they had finished eating and watching the movie.

"You know I think we should play truth or dare" Tristian spoke and everyone agreed. "Liv truth or dare" Tristian asked and she smiled. "Truth."

"Do you like anyone in this room currently?" Tristian asked the girl and she nodded. "Yes I do but I am not saying who!!" Liv spoke making the cast sigh although all but mason knew. "Hmm mason truth or dare" Miguel asked quickly taking liv's turn to pick.

"Dare" mason quickly said regretting his decision he knew what the cast would make him do but he was actually quite happy. "I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room" Miguel said and mason instantly turned to his left to face liv.

to be continued...