Their Girl [Steve/Reader/Eddie]

Warning: Language, Fluff

Synopsis: Your small little friend group is unaware of your relationship with Steve and Eddie until you follow them into the Upside Down to save Steve.

Word Count: 1,683

[In this work, Nancy and Robin are in a relationship of their own, together.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/N's POV~

I tap my foot nervously while waiting for Steve to come up from the water beneath our boat. We found one of Vecna's gate in Lover's Lake, "C'mon Steve.", I mumble under my breath, getting more anxious by the minute. Some of my worries melt away when Eddie places his hand on my knee, "He'll be okay doll. We both know he's got this.", he assures me with a small smile. Nancy and Robin give us a weird look from their seats across from us, they don't know of the relationship I share with Eddie and Steve, I befriended Steve when working with my sister, Robin at Scoops Ahoy. This led me to befriending Dustin and his little group of friends, soon being thrown into their little weird world. Befriending Dustin led me to meeting Eddie, who was more than happy to let me join his little group once he found out my love for Dungeons and Dragons came up. I started developing feelings for both young men, then both of them professed liking me at the same time. This ended up with all three of us actually revealing we all had feelings for one another, but the young men were too shy to admit they liked one another. They both ended up agreeing that having to make a choice of who got with who was unfair, we agreed upon us becoming a triad, in all honesty it was the best choice I have ever made.

I nearly jump out of my skin when I see a pair of hands grab onto the side of the boat nearest me, "Steve.", I gasp out and move quickly to make a grab for one of his hands when he is pulled back under the water by something unseen. We all panic slightly before I stand in the boat, not wasting any time to jump into the water after Steve. I had heard the yelps of protest from the trio I left behind on the boat, but paid them no mind. "Steve!", I yell out once I come through the gate, I grunt while I pull myself to my feet. My heart lurches into my throat at the sight of a winged creature with its tail wrapped around his throat, I hear him struggle as he flails on the ground. I don't need to think about what I need to do, I grab an oar from the ground, "Motherfuckers!", I scream out while charging towards the winged creatures. I manage to smack one of the creatures off of Steve before I feel one latch onto my arm, I yelp in pain, it isn't long though before I feel a pair of hands grab it and pull it off of me. Robin and Nancy finally join the fight, they help Eddie and I fight the creatures while simultaneously pulling them off of Steve.