He Kun When the words came out, all the Standing Committee members breathed a sigh of relief.

"However," He Kun's words brought everyone's hearts out again, "the focus of our work in Anjing County cannot be changed. Under this premise, if some comrades' investment promotion work exceeds the allocated target or has outstanding performance Yes, I will report to my comrades, I will report it to the city, I want to report it to the province, and even report it to the central government. You all know that some time ago, I asked for a sum of 50 million from the capital for poverty alleviation. The Central Poverty Alleviation Office It also attaches great importance to our Anjing County. If our Anjing County can get rid of the name of a poor county at the fastest speed and develop rapidly, everyone can imagine that the credit can be multiplied and the influence will be very large. ."

He Kun's words seemed to change from a different angle, giving the Standing Committee members a new direction. Just now, the Standing Committee members were still dissatisfied with the assignment of the task of attracting investment, but in an instant, everyone's eyes lit up, and they were already thinking quickly about what kind of relationship could lead to what kind of company.

Secretary He said it too seriously, thank you for the credit!

Report to the city, report to the province, and also report to the central government.

If other county party secretaries say so, others may disagree, but He Kun is different.

Who is He Kun, not to mention the terrifying background of the possibility of the 'premier' and 'commander of the military region' that he mentioned in the meeting in the city that day, the 50 million poverty alleviation fund alone is not who can be obtained. There is a theory that He Kun is the son of Vice Premier He. I don't know whether this claim is correct or not, but it is inevitable that Secretary He has contact with the central officials.

So today, Secretary He said so loudly to the Standing Committee members to report their merits to the city, the province, and the Central Committee. The Standing Committee members believe it. If they can do it to their superiors, not to mention the Central Committee, they are even in the city and the province. Leaders leave a certain impression, and the future will be bright. At the first meeting of the new county party committee leading group in Anjing County, He Kun did not dwell on the division of labor, unity or other familiarity of the new standing committee members. The work enthusiasm of the Standing Committee members has left a deep impression on all the Standing Committee members. Secretary He's prestige in the officialdom of Anjing County was once again established in the image of 3G in this meeting of the Standing Committee of the County Party Committee. Let's say that He Kun's prestige has greatly increased here, but Xiao Wen has been entangled. "Brother Xiao, I'm Zijiao," a coquettish voice came from the phone's microphone, giving Xiao Wen goosebumps, "Are you free at night, let's have a meal together." Since Xiao Wen came back, Chen Zijiao entangled Xiao Wen. Since Chen Zijiao saw Xiao Wen's atmosphere and high-end in Zhao Shiqi's custom clothing store, she finally made up her mind to become Xiao Wen's girlfriend. However, when Chen Zijiao made up her mind, Xiao Wen went abroad some time ago and couldn't find it again, and she couldn't start any plans. Finally, when Xiao Wen came back, Chen Zijiao struggled with the wise saying of 'women chase men, separate layers of yarn'. Chen Zijiao's mother, Aunt Chen and Zhan Xiangmei, grew up in the same compound. They are both daughters of cadres in the army. However, Zhan Xiangmei married Ou Boqing, while Aunt Chen hired a young and handsome man because there was only one daughter in the family. son-in-law. When he was young, a young and handsome husband was Aunt Chen's most worthy of showing off, but Ou Boqing, who was married to Zhan Xiangmei, was average in appearance, and there was nothing particularly handsome. Because Aunt Chen was recruiting a son-in-law and had a high status in the family, she gave birth to a son and a daughter. Compared with Zhan Meixiang, who has been unable to conceive, Aunt Chen is proud.