"The Donut Lord." Tom corrected. "A real genius would remember the name of the guy who helped kick your butt off this planet. And I'll do it again if you mess with Green Hills."

"Congratulations on your oh-so-temporary sense of superiority." Dr. Robotnik said.

"You're finished, Robotnik!" Walters stated. "We've taken everything. Your lab, your drones, your funding! Let's see how big of a man you are without your silly little robots."

"Would you like to see... How big a man I can be?" Dr. Robotnik asked. "Welcome to the new norm."

He uses the emeralds' power to create something with vehicles that formed into a tornado as it was creating something and he levitated in the air.

"My god!" Walters said.

"This is too freaky!" Penny exclaimed.

"Doctor, take me with you!" Stone begged.

Robotnik takes Stone with him as he creates a huge tornado surrounded by dust to block the view.

"He's taking everything apart." Tom gasped.

"He's building something." Maddie added.

"That owl said something about turning thoughts into reality." Penny recalled. "If he's making something dangerous, we have to get everyone out quickly!"

"You heard the lady." Walters said to the agents. "Get everyone out of the buildings!"

The agents gave a nod and moved out on duty.

"Nice job, kid." Tom commented. "Maybe when you get out of high school, you should think about becoming a cop. We could use someone like you."

"You can hire me and replace Wade if you'd like." Penny joked.

The agents quickly move to get people out of buildings and Ozzy even helps some animals such as dogs, cats, birds, and bunnies move out.

"Good boy, Ozzy!" Penny said.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Outside Green Hills, a ring portal opens and the Tornado flies out. Tails pilots the plane as Paige sits in the passenger seat with Sonic and Knuckles hanging onto the side. The team sees the large tornado in town.

"Oh, boy." Paige sighed.

"That can only be one thing." Tails said.

"The fearsome power of the Emerald." Knuckles replied.

"If that thing really turns thoughts into power, we are in big trouble." Sonic informed. "Robotnik has a lot of bad thoughts."

"Hey, Sonic, are you sure it was a good idea bringing you-know-who aboard?" Tails whispered to Sonic.

"Knuckles isn't really a bad guy." Sonic replied. "He's just a little mixed up."

"I am not mixed up! I have steely focus." Knuckles informed. "And I'm complex. And that's a lot for some people."

"Well, I'm glad you're with us." Paige smiled. "Now that we're good with each other."

"Hope you're not still mad I hit you with that car." Tails said.

"I was completely uninjured." Knuckles replied. "And my revenge will come when you least expect it, fox."

Back in town, Robotnik has finished his invention and Stone seats in the control panel.

"Sir, you're magnificent!" Stone smiled.

"Thank you, sycophant." Dr. Robotnik said. "Your admiration is inevitable."