The hermit

Fushiguro pov:

-This is bad! That Itadori ignores me and eat the cursed charm, that's literally poison-...
Before I could progress further, I heard a loud "thud", someone appears and shouted
"Don't touch it!"- I quickly realized it was a woman.  Her right arm is completely bandages, while her other arm has a shackle on it. She uses her bandages arm and literally crushed the curse that the charm lured.I guess she was also sent to receive the cursed charm, but she was late. Itadori, who I thought was dead begin laughing.

"AS I WAS EXPECTED! IT ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE THE LIGHT IT IS." - The curse took over Itadori's body, this is the worst.
"WHERE'S EVERYONE! WHERE ARE THE WOMEN! What a good era this is. How wonderful it is, to.... MASSACRED."- the curse said

"Oh, there is one now"- He look over the stranger and approached her, he raises his hand trying to kill her.
But his blow was stopped by the stranger, by just one hand. She asked:
"Who are you? Why do you have the same aura as the arm of ibaraki-douji?"- The arm of Ibaraki-douji, also a cursed charm, it was found in some old temple. We took it after receiving numerous reports of missing people near the temple.
" Hmm? I have no idea what you are talking about, woman. But you are really strong eh?"- the king of curse just admitted that she was strong, now my attention is focused on her. She immediately became impatient.
"You're wasting time, you have the same malevolence as that arm."- she continues.
The curse put his hand on his chin, upon realizing something, he said:
" Now that I remembered during my time as the strongest curse. I met a weird woman, she had the same interests with me, massacring, I tried to kill her but she just shrugged all my attack like it was nothing.
-Obviously, she was not a human because of those fangs and horns but she was not a curse either. She said that she was only a part of what she used to be, her main body tried to seal her. Hah, the only one who can rival me was betrayed by herself.
-Now that I noticed, WHERE IS YOUR RIGHT ARM,IBARAKI?"- the curse let out a wicked laugh.

The woman- no Ibaraki remain silent, the curse's laugh is interrupted by...himself.
"What are you doing in someone else's body? Give it back"-He said
"The likes of you can move?"
" I mean, this is my body."- that settled, Itadori has become a host of sukuna, he is no longer a human.
" DON'T MOVE, you're not human anymore, as you are a curse ... I will exorcise you."-I declared.

Ibaraki, who had been silent until now, stopped in front of me and turned towards Itadori, saying:
" You are no match for him, go away."- She was right, but as I was about to retorted.
"Now what do we have here"- I heard a familiar voice.
- My troublesome teacher is here, he's childish, sure but he's undoubtedly the strongest sorcerer. He tells Itadori to swap with Sukuna for 10 seconds and come back after the time runs out. He fought Sukuna during that time....it wasn't really a match because Gojo-sensei completely overpowered a weakened Sukuna.
-At this rate, I don't want him to die. So I leave it to Gojo-sensei. But I have one question.

"Did they send a sorcerer to receive the cursed charm? When Itadori eat it, someone appeared and tried to stop him."- I asked.
"No, they didn't say anything about sending another sorcerer."- He answered.
"Then...who was that woman?"- I wondered.

—————————

Kasen pov:
- My name is Ibaraki Kasen. A hermit living in the mountains. Long times ago, when I was still an oni, all of my malice was forced into my right arm and sealed away, but the arm is not completely destroyed. It still filled with malice waited for the seal to weaken.
-I went to the outside world to find the arm and resealed it, but it was nowhere to be found. I talked to the birds, they saw that a human had carried a box filled with malice in it, and was carried into a large building. I followed where they told me.
- Carefully avoid the outsiders, I reach the building.I could feel the thick malice there, so I quickly entered the building. I saw someone holding something that looked like my severed arm and put it in his mouth to eat, and I immediately shouted a warning. But it's already late.

- Something is wrong, he's being possessed, I thought all supernatural beings all retreated to Gensokyo but I'm wrong. This one looks like a traditional youkai who hunt down humans. I decided to ask him and test him.
- He was a rather violence one, but does possess intelligence. The next thing he said surprised me, he know about my arm, he even battled it. When he was about to do something, he was interrupted by the owner of the body, this was curious. But it attracted the attention of other outsiders so I decided to retreat, asking animals nearby to listen to their conversation.
—————————

Information about the protagonist:
Name: Ibaraki Kasen/ Ibarakasen.
Species: oni/hermit
Ages: over 1000.
-Kasen is a character in touhou, she belongs to ZUN. One of the sages in Gensokyo so she's pretty op.

Kasen from touhou 15

Kasen from touhou 15.5

Her arm

Her arm

Prime Kasen

Prime Kasen. The other devas are Suika Ibuki and Yuugi Hoshiguma.

Jujutsu KASENOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara