𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 ~ 𝟏𝟎

┌──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┐
ST. PETERSBURG RUSSIA, 2016
└──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┘

 PETERSBURG RUSSIA, 2016└──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┘

Please leave a comment and vote if you like it x

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As predicted by Yelena and Anastasyia, there was not enough fuel to get them to St.Petersburg. Instead the helicopter came plummeting to the ground, landing in the middle of an open field.

The teenager was the first one out of her seat as she moved to yank open the door, the smell of smoke filling the air from the crash.

"You should've brought the avengers super jet," Alexei once again began to whine as he too exited the crashed helicopter, using his hand to support his weight against the metal- Yelena and Natasha both pushed past him to get out.

The vibrant purple flowers were what caught Anastasyia's eye. She moved the kneel down beside a large patch of them, her arm outstretched as her fingertips brushed against the flower itself. Contrary to what she was expecting they had a slightly rough surface and yet as she breathed in their scent, they smelt as beautiful as she had imagined.

The corners of her mouth tugged up slightly as he stood back straight, losing contact with the flowers. As she stood, she took in the view of the entire field, a field of purple.

Her blue eyes softened, but it didn't last long as a clunking noise behind her caused her head to turn, just in time to see Alexei almost trip over a stray pipe. Instead, Anastasyia rolled her eyes before taking  a few steps over to stand next to Yelena.

"Hey I saw that!" The super soldier called out, him just having seen Anastasyia's eye roll, "That's very rude you know, Natasha tell your daughter to stop being so rude, eh?"

He was ignored.

"I swear if I hear one more word from him I will kick him the face," Yelena's jaw clenched as the three began walking ahead, Anastasyia on the end away from Natasha.

"I'll join," the fifteen year old added, her voice just shy of a murmur, but it was heard by both women. The silence didn't last long as Alexei came running up behind them, his eyes trained on the ground as he moved to try and not trip on any of the gravel.

"Natasha!" He half shouted, "Natasha, Natasha come here I want to ask you something, come it's important."

With a huff, Natasha gave in, slowing down to walk beside the super soldier, but Anastasyia and Yelena continued walking forward.

"Do you remember much about Melina?" The auburn haired teen was the first one to break the surprisingly comfortable silence. Yelena hadn't said much about her since the revelation that she was alive and working for the red room, perhaps she didn't know what to say.

"I was six the last time I saw her," the blonde answered, " I don't remember everything, just bits and pieces, enough to put together a picture of her." That was when she turned to face Anastasyia, eyebrows furrowed as she observed her nieces expressions. "Why do you ask?"

Her response was instant, "No reason."

A chuckle left her aunts lips, "You'd think for a highly trained spy, you'd be a better liar."

An annoyed yet amused look washed over Anastasyia's face before it fell back blank. "I'll have you know I can am an excellent liar."

"Hmmm."

"I am!"

"Ana," Yelena's tone lacked the playfulness to did the moments before, that void now filled concern, with a concern no one had ever really showed towards Anastasyia before and she wasn't quite sure what to say.

"I guess what I was actually asking was, do you remember what is was like to have a family?"

" I do," her immediate response was followed by a brief pause as the memories flooded in, "I remember the family dinners around the table and how Melina used to sing me to sleep after a nightmare."

That seemed such a sweet action.

"That's sounds nice," Anastasyia wallowed harshly as she blinked rapidly for a couple of seconds. She tried t0 speed up , but Yelena's hand on her arm stopped her from doing so. Although the actual hold stopped nothing, it was more the action, the simple yet so meaningful action that held her back.

"You have a family now too, Ana."

The conversation between Natasha and Alexei drew their attention, interrupting their own conversation. "You haven't seen either one of us in twenty years and you're gonna ask about you."

Yelena let go of her nieces arm as they both focused behind them. "What is with this tension?" The super soldier asked as if their was no animosity between them, "Did I do something wrong?"

The blonde found humour in his question, "Is that a serious question?"

"I only ever loved you girls."

A skeptical look overcame Anastasyia's faced as she and her aunt shared a scoff, but Alexi continued with his speech, "I did my best t make sure you would succeed to achieve your fullest potential and everything worked out."

It was Natasha;s turn now, "Everything worked out?"

" Yes. For you, yes. We accomplished our mission in Ohio," his eyeliner fell onto Yelena "Yelena you went on to become one of  greatest child assassins the world has ever know and Natasha, not just a spy, not just toppling regimes, destroying empires from within, but an avenger."

He then turned to face Anastasyia who was stood only a mere few feet away from them, "And Anastasyia- my granddaughter, the crimson widow. The most ruthless and dangerous assassin to have been seen. You have all killed so many people, your ledgers must be dripping, just gushing red."

Alexei grabbed ahold of Yelena and Natasha's hands, but Anastasyia remained at a distance.

"I couldn't be more proud of you."

He brought them into hug but Natasha angrily pulled herself away. "You smell really bad," Yelena murmured as she too broke away from it

The crimson widow.

Her ledger was in fact gushing red.

Her kill count reached into the thousands.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N: Just a shorter one, I've had mocks for the past two weeks and another week coming so updates are even slower than normal sorry x

Words- 1110