𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 ~ 𝟎𝟒

┌──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┐
BUDAPEST, 2016
└──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┘

┌──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┐BUDAPEST, 2016 └──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┘

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As the ceiling came crashing down, Yelena grabbed the red gas vials from off the counter, placing them safely in her bag. Anastasyia followed her aunt, the both of them hiding behind wall. Natasha was in the same position on the other side of the room. The red lasers from the widows guns scanned across the room, looking for their targets.

"You ready?" Yelena whispered as they prepared to make a run to the other side of the room.

"Yeah," Anastasyia responded as she snuck a look around the corner, "It'll be fun." Not more than a few seconds later, they made their run for it, across to where Natasha was stood. Guns fired in their direction, the bullets landing only a few centimetres away from their heads. As the teen ran past, she sent a wave of vibrations towards one of the widows, sending her flying back against the wall.

When they reached the other side of the wall, Anastasyia felt someone carefully slam her against the wall. She prepared to attack but stopped when she saw the red headed woman in front of her and her aunt. Yelena reached over flicking a white switch on the wall, which set off a series of explosions off around the apartment.

The three of them used the distraction to their advantage and attacked. Anastasyia sent a harsh kick towards one as another attacked from her left. She knocked them down with a harsh jab from her elbow, sending a powerful kick at another's face, as they fell unconscious.

Natasha and Yelena fought their own opponents as the three of them ran down the hallway trying to escape. Anastasyia ducked as gunfire came their way once again, but this time it came from the courtyard. The wall behind her was littered with bullets holes. Looking for another option, she glanced down the stairs but was also met with bullets. Yelena reached into her pocket and pulled out a grenade, pulling the pin out before she chucked it in the teenagers direction.

Anastasyia caught it before launching it down where the widows were stood, a loud explosion ringing out. "Where are we trying to get?" Natasha asked as they started to run up the stairs. She had noticed that both her sister and daughter were heading in the same direction, as if they were trying to get to the same place.

"Motorbike. East side of the building."

The three of them sprinted as fast as they could, glass smashing as bullets rained down on them from the snipers on the buildings across. Suddenly Anastasyia felt a sharp pain shoot through her shoulder. "Shit," she murmured as she looked down at her hand which was covered in crimson red blood.

At the sound of her cry Natasha turned around, her eyebrows furrowed in worry when she saw the blood seeping through her daughters grey t-shirt. Her running slowed down as she placed her hand on the wound concerned. Anastasyia shook her head, pulling Natasha forward.  "It's fine it will heal," she assured her before they continued back at their running pace.

The woman hesitated for a brief moment but agreed when a bullet landed a few centimetres away from her head. "Here, quickly," Yelena began as she pulled up a window. Anastasyia climbed out the window first, the others following as they ran across the roof. A widow not far behind.

Running towards a pipe at the edge of the roof, they steadied themselves and held on tight. The auburn haired teen sent a vibrational blast towards the screws that held it upwards and the pipe started to fall, the sound of metal creaking invading her ears. At the last second the widow perusing them jumped on, Natasha catching her at the last second, to keep her from falling.

"I got you," she told her in English but the widow persisted in her mission. A knife in her grasp as she tried to stab the avenger. Suddenly her grip slipped, the widow letting out a scream as she fell to her death. The pipe continued to fall before crashing against the building; the impact sending the three assassins tumbling.

Yelena and Anastasyia fell through a window, the glass raining down on top of them but Natasha fell to the ground. As the fifteen year old looked up she saw her aunt with her head rested against the wall, her face disgruntled with pain. "Ah are you okay?" She asked, as she placed her hand on her arm and pulled her up carefully.

"You're the one that got shot," Yelena groaned out as she leaned into the support, standing back up.

Anastasyia grimaced as she dug around in her bullet wound, her hand bloody as she pulled out the metal bullet fragments. "Yeah not the best feeling." She said as she chucked the bullet to the glass ridden ground. When the blonde seemed to become more steady, the auburn haired teen peered out of the now shattered window. Below them was Natasha crouched over the widows body, the woman still alive despite her fall, however it was obvious she was gravely injured. Her leg was bent to the side in an unnatural position, her left arm limp.

"We need to go, get a vial ready," Anastasyia said. The blonde reached into her bag and handed over a singular red vial. The teenagers grasp kept firm on it as they ran down the stairs, down to where she saw the injured widow, but when they got there it was too late. The right side of the widows face was completely charred, the skin flaking away as her body was now unmoving.

Natasha kneeled beside her with a shocked look on her face from what she had just seen.

Anastasyia carefully handed the vial back to Yelena, a solemn look covering her face. Her aunt slid the vial back in amongst the others, zipping it up safely in her bag. "Do believe us now?" She asked.

The avengers gaze shot up to meet theirs, "How many others?"

"Enough," the fifteen year old answered vaguely. Unaware of the confused look her mother was directing her way, she moved around the corner with the others following not far behind. They still needed to get to that motorcycle. As Natasha followed after them, her mind replayed the earlier events when Anastasyia used some sort of vibrational waves to unscrew the pipe and how her bullet wound seemed to not be affecting her any longer.

As they approached a row of motorcycles parked up at the side of the building she pushed her thoughts aside, "Which ones yours?" She asked.

"Black Brown seat."

"Ah where are my keys?" Yelena stressed when she couldn't find them in her pocket, but stopped when she saw Natasha chuck them in the air playfully.

"Ah сука (bitch)"

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N: Hi, I've had my exams so I haven't been posting lately, but I'm back now.  Natasha is discovering that Anastasyia has powers!