𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ~𝟎𝟓

┌──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┐
BUDAPEST, 2016
└──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┘

┌──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┐BUDAPEST, 2016 └──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┘

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Ah сука (Bitch)," Yelena muttered in Russian.

"Any day now," Natasha spoke up when a car came crashing next to them. A tank now in pursuit. Anastasyia grabbed her own keys out of her pocket and started up the engine of her motorbike, It was black with a black leather seat. The sound of the engine drawing the other two's attention.

"Hurry up," she said, watching as Yelena got on the back of her own motorcycle, Natasha at the front. Both of them started their bikes as they sped off away from the tank. Anastasyia trailed only a few inches away from Natasha and Yelena, the tank following them and destroying everything in it's path. The clattering of metal caught the auburn haired teens attention. She looked back over her shoulder just in time to see the tank demolish an entire buildings worth of scaffolding.

Her motorbike swerved slightly as a result of her distraction but she quickly stabilised it. A few seconds later, a construction van blocked their path, both motorbikes screeching to a holt. Anastasyia redirected her bike to go through the rock arch, Natasha following her lead.

The archway lead out on to one of the main roads, cars coming towards them at fast speeds. As Anastasyia weaved amongst the cars, she looked over her shoulder and behind Yelena and Natasha she saw another widow on a motorbike. The tank seemed yo have lost their trail for now but the fifteen year old doubted it was gone for good.

The three of them managed to narrowly get past the traffic, but the widow was blocked off by the cars. The widow used the vehicle as a ramp and her motorbike landed harshly against the ground, but at the last second she kept it upright. Anastasyia drove down the stairs, her motorbike running parallel with Yelena and Natasha's as they crossed the train track.

Luckily they passed the train without being hit; the widow however was stuck behind it. The loud echoes of  gunshots rang out as the widow sprayed an entire round of bullets in their direction, a few stray ones piercing their tires. Both of their motorbikes slammed against the wall, coming to an abrupt stop as they went toppling over the wall.

Anastasyia and Yelena landed on the windscreen of a car, before rolling off onto the hard concrete. The man in the cars door opened as he got out to check if the three of them were okay. "Are you alright?" He asked in Hungarian, but only received the blonde pointing a gun at him as a response.

"Fantastic," Yelena responded in Hungarian.

She and Natasha shuffled into the front seats as Anastasyia climbed into the back. She slammed the back door shut; just in time for her mother to start the ignition. "You can't just steal a guys car," she reprimanded.