Chapter Seventy Three: Running into "Fans"

Start from the beginning

     "Niall!" the girl that was once on Zayn now moved to your boyfriend. You started to tense up even more. "Ummm hi." Niall said as he gave her an awkward hug like everyone else had done. The other girl was still on Harry. But you could tell Harry was paying attention to you. Liam, Louis, Eleanor and Danielle all had their eyes on the girl who was flirting with Niall. Zayn stood beside you and whispered in your ear. "Don't worry love, just another fangirl." he whispered. Zayn held your hand as the girl started flirting with Niall. Niall was wearing a sleeveless shirt that day. "Oh my God, Niall you're so muscular. Do you work out?" she asked as she felt his arms. "Ummm uhhh... sometimes." Niall answered. You could see he was leaning back as much as possible. You saw Eleanor and Danielle's eyes widen and looked at you. Tesion was burning within you. Niall quickled looked at you to make sure you were okay. Liam had a disgusted look on his face while Louis looked at her like she was an alien with ten heads. Harry had a blank expression. The girl ran her fingers through his hair. "Your hair is so soft." she said while running through his brown roots. Anger rised within you. "Maybe we could hang out sometime this week." "Now wait a minute!" a voice chimmed in. It was Zayn.

     “I’m sorry love, but if you haven’t realized _____ and Niall are in a relationship at the moment.” Zayn blurted out. You could tell that he was angry. The others were obviously shocked by his actions. “Oh? So this is _____?” The girl asked. Everyone looked at you. The girl was on Harry now moved closer towards you and Zayn. “So this is your girlfriend Niall?” Niall swallowed and then nodded. The two girls were removed themselves from the boys and examined you head to toe. “You could do better.” the girl who was flirting with Niall said as she looked at you in a dirty look. “Excuse me?!” A voice said from behind you guys. It was Harry. You saw the anger growing Harry eyes. You took a quick look at Zayn was clenching his fists together with anger. His eyebrows were low. “Now you obviously belong with one of us.” The girl continued. “Now listen here…” Louis had interrupted as he was walking towards the two girls and yourself. “No Louis.” Niall said. Niall put a hand up to block Louis from walking any further. “She’s my girlfriend, and I’m going to defend her myself.”Everyone’s eyes widened. Even the two girls. “Listen, _____ is my girlfriend…And you have absolutely no right to talk to her that way.” Niall scolded two girls. You’ve never seen Niall scold somebody before. You watch Danielle and Eleanor’s eyes widened somewhat with fear as Niall continued on ranting. Liam had this annoyed look on his face. Harry was looking at Niall with pride. So was Louis. Zayn on the other hand just had an angry look on his face. “You seriously like her?” The girl asked. Niall nodded his head and stood towards you. He grabbed your hand. You felt nervous. “Yes, as a matter of fact I do. She’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” Niall answered her. A small smile grew upon your face.

     “You could do so much better!” One of the girls had said. You felt like you were being stabbed in the heart. Once again he took a quick look at Liam, Harry and Louis. Anger filled all their eyes. Even Eleanor and Danielle’s. Zayn looked like he was about to explode any moment. “Actually…” Niall had began. “I don’t even think I deserve her. If anything, I’m the one who doesn’t deserve her.” Everyone’s expressions change from anger to sympathy. “No Niall! She doesn’t deserve you!” Niall didn’t answer. He just looked at the girls with anger. The girls looked at you. He looked at them. One of them began to speak. “You think you’re all that? You think that you’re so pretty and that you deserve someone like Niall? Will you obviously don’t so why don’t you just get out?!” “All right that’s enough.” A strong voice said. He saw Liam walk towards the two girls. “You two have been very rude. Yes, we love to stop and chat with some fans but when two fans like yourselves, come up to us and she are girlfriends like they’re not even there and then talk dirt about them, that is unacceptable.” Liam accused the two girls. They looked at him confused. “I’m just stating the truth.” The girl said. She took one more look at you. You are filled with fear now. “Niall deserves better than this bitch.” That had done it. Both Zayn and Niall looked like they were about to murder somebody. Eleanor had to go to their side and calm them down before they can open their mouths and say something that would get themselves in trouble. Danielle walked over to the girls. “excuse me, that was extremely rude of you to say.” She told him. “Oh shut up.” One of them said. “No fans of ours are going to criticize the girls like you are. You are extremely rude. You should be ashamed. The lacking respect.” Louis said. “Freedom of speech?” The girl said. You quickly look back at Niall and Zayn who were fuming with anger. Eleanor was trying to soothe them. This girl was sarcastic to?

     “_____’s trashy!” They continue to mock you. Louis was doing his best not to punch them in the face. Liam had the most disgusted look. So did Danielle. Harry stood up in front of the two girls and said “She is anything but trashy. She is perfect in every single way and we love her. You don’t know what we go through at our home so why are you criticizing her of being trashy, a bitch and not worthy enough to have Niall? That’s unbelievable. How dare you talk to her that way. I’ve never met more disrespectful girls in my entire life. You should be ashamed.” Harry said. The two girls no longer spoke. They had shocked expressions on their faces and could not come up with a better comeback than what Harry had just said. “I think it’s time we go.” Liam said. Eight of you got back on your bikes. You left the girl standing there speechless. But before Niall got on his own bike he turned around and looked at the girls. ”hitting on her, won’t make me love you.” Everyone heard it. All eyes widened once more. “Think about that.” Niall finished off. The girls were standing there speechless. Niall didn’t speak any more. He got back on his bike and started biking away, You all did the girls one more time. “Come on.” Liam whispered to you. And on that note, you all left without another word.

     You guys biked home. No one spoke. You dropped off the bikes and immediately went upstairs to your hotel. You didn’t cry. Once inside the hotel, Zayn slammed the door shut behind him, creating a very loud noise. Niall didn’t speak. He just don’t often to your bedroom. He shut the door behind him. “_____ I’m so sorry you had to go through that.” Liam said. You smiled a little bit. “No it’s fine.” “No it’s not.” Louis said. Everyone looked at him. “Never been so disgusted with fans my entire life.” you sighed. He turned behind you to see Zayn. Zayn had his arms folded across his chest and he was in a firm stance. “I don’t even know what to say anymore.” He said. You couldn’t blame him. He’s gone through so much with you before. Harry came to you very close. “You are beautiful. And I love you.” He said while looking in your eyes. He felt tears building up. All you did was give him a hug. You thought Harry’s arms reach around you as well. Before you knew it the seven of you were in a group hug. “You know better than to listen to those girls.” Eleanor said while hugging you. Everyone let go of each other and look at you. You nodded and sniffled. “I know.” You smiled. They managed to smile a little bit as well. “I better go in and check on Niall.” You said. The others nodded and allowed you to go into the room that Niall was in. He opened the door to senile sitting on the bed his hands on his forehead, staring at the ground.