Chapter Seventy Three: Running into "Fans"

Start from the beginning

     Before he could do anything else, you slap down $20 on the counter. This time, he wasn’t quick enough to stop you. The cashier took the money from the counter and placed it into the register. Niall immediately looked at you with widening eyes and sad expression on his face. “What the hell was that?” Niall whispered to you. “I’m paying for us tonight.” You said. Niall made a face. “Here you are.” The lady said handing you the icecream. “Thankyou.” You told her. You grabbed both of them and made your way over to the table. Niall followed from behind. “That was really unnecessary.” Niall said. “I wanted to take you out tonight.” You knew he was about to go on and on about you paying. So you stopped him. “It’s okay now.” He made another face and sat down beside you. The two of you dug into your ice cream. “So,” Niall began. “I was thinking that maybe I can take you out to a nice dinner.” Niall insisted. How could you say no? “I’d love that Niall.” you said. “Great. So would I.” Niall said back to you. You guys finish ice cream and headed out the door. You and NialI were holding hands. Suddenly, Niall started laughing out of nowhere. “What?” you asked him. He continued on laughing. “You have ice cream on your lip.” He said. You started going red. How embarrassing. You are about to wipe it off when Niall stopped you. “Wait!” Niall said. “I got it.”

     Niall leaned down and placed his lips on yours. You had no hesitation in kissing him back. Even if you guys were in public. You sensed his mouth opening in and out between every kiss. His tongue brushed against the bottom of your lip. You felt his hands resigned to a different area. You felt his hands move to your bum. You felt his hand slide into the back pocket of the sweatpants you were wearing. But only for a brief moment, then he took it out. You pulled away. “Easy kid.” You said. Niall started laughing. “Come on.” Let’s go back to the hotel.” He said. The two of you walked hand-in-hand back to your hotel. "Good night love.” Zayn hugged you and kissed her nose before you went to bed. “Good night Zayn.” You said. Zayn chuckled and gone to bed beside Harry. “Goodnight Zaynie boo.” Harry mocked. “Harry, shut up and go to bed.” Zayn said. You heard Harry chuckled as he winked at you. Niall was already in bed asleep. You changed out of his sweatpants and into your own. As you examined the sweatpants you just took off, you found out $20 was placed in the  back pocket.

     The usual routine was practice the next morning. You all got up, got your free breakfast downstairs and follow Louis’ plan. You rented bikes for the day. You all biking along the streets, stopping for food or looking at some shops once in a while. As you are biking, you felt someone come up beside you. It was Liam. “So what happened last night?” Liam winked. He started blushing a little bit. “Just for some ice cream. That’s all.” you said. Liam nodded. “Did he kiss you?” he rudely asked. You laughed at him. “What you think?” Liam raised an eyebrow, smiled, winked at you and continued biking along the road. You smiled as he watched him peddle fast towards Danielle. Then someone else came up from behind you. It was Zayn. “Are you getting tired love?” “We could stop whatever you’d like.” He insisted. He chuckled at him. “No Zayn, I’m fine.” He grinned at you and continued biking beside you until you stopped. You guys got off your bikes for a brief moment to get some water. Niall pulled up beside you. “You thirsty? Do you have enough water? Want some of mine?” he interrogated you. “Niall!” you laughed. ”So many questions… I’m fine thanks.” You said. He smiled. You leaned against his ear. He was listening to you. “I found the $20 you left in the back pocket." Niall started blushing. "That was the purpose. What do you think I'm just gonna grab your bum like that?" he asked. "What?!" a voice asked. You turned to see Zayn looking at Niall with a death stare. "No Zayn, I didn't." Niall assured him. "You better not have.." Zayn mummbled under his breath. You and Niall both started chuckling.

     You were all resting for a while until everything went downward. "Oh my gosh, you're One Direction!" you heard a few teenage girls scream. Everyone looked at them to see two teenage girls, had to be about 16 or 17 standing together and squealing. You guys didn't really want to be bothered now. Liam spoke up first. "Hi babe." he smiled. The girls immediately ran over to the guys and grabbed them, hugging them, squeezing them tightly. They treated Eleanor and Danielle like dirt. Like they weren't even there. You looked at them and raised an eyebrow. They both shrugged. The two girls were wearing short shorts and a belly shirt. "Oh my gosh, Louis I f****** love you! Oh my God!" one of them said while clinging onto Louis' neck and looking him in the eyes. You saw Louis try to calm her down. "Oh... Ummm... Thanks love." he said awkwardly. You glanced at Eleanor and saw the anger rising to her face. "Zayn!" the other girl cheered as she gave him a bone-crushing hug. "Oh hello there." he said while awkwardly hugging her back. You and Niall held in your laughter. The other girl was now off Louis and onto Harry. You saw her flirt with him, brushing his hair back and feeling his body. You saw he looked uncomfortable. "Hi there love...." Harry said hesitantly. The girls just giggled and kept flirting with him. You saw Danielle, Eleanor, Liam and Louis all exchange glances. They weren't happy. Of course they were always happy to meet fans, but not rude ones like them. You watched the girl flirt with Zayn in front of you. You tensed up.