"Well, What do we do with him?"
"Team up and attack?"
The speaker said.

"No something better."
"We should take him with us...back to our school."
She said as I nodded.

— —
Jungle Juice chapter 2
— —

"We should go up."
I said as Huijin followed while Hyeseong stayed so he can watch what's going on in case something else happened.

We were finally up there as the man looked at suchan until Huijin jumped into him and attacked him as he got beaten up.

"It's really bad if you get beaten up by Huijin."
I thought while standing watching the man getting beat up while I wince and almost felt bad for the man for a second.

"Whew...Well, that was hard.
Do you have any idea the kind of trouble you caused?"
I said to him, he was out cold as I looked to him crouching.

"Running around the city and killing innocent people, not to mention all the sighting videos people posted metube...
Did you think we wouldn't come for you after all that?"
Huijin said.

"The world can't know we existed.
We have to stay invisible."
I said putting my hands in my pocket before sighing.

— —
One month later after the situation
— —

I've been secretly watching on the guy named suchan who was the one with the dragonfly wings trying to find information and telling Huijin when it is the right time to show ourselves.

I had a fake f/h/c(fake hair color) and had a/e/c(any eye color) that fitted with my wig while I wore a simple white skirt and my f/c sweater.

I sat behind suchan, him not knowing I was watching him the whole time as class left he immediately stood up getting ready to leave.

"Man...he has been like this after what happened last month..."
"I feel bad."
I thought.

Thought I only went to school when I was young I had professor ji teach me when I was young and that helped me a lot.

"A shame. If only we found him sooner."
I thought as suddenly one of his classmates talked.

"Man, I can't believe the semester is almost over."
"Hey what are you watching?"
One of them said.

They started talking about what happened last month and they said he looked like Suchan Jang.

"Last time I checked on him...they were his friends and suddenly they did that to him."
I mutter in annoyance.

He started walking away from his class as he went out side and he still wasn't noticing me.

I then noticed while he was walking some of his old friends went to him behind trying to get a peek, lifting his jacket slightly.
Suchan immediately looked behind with a scared look.

I slap the guys hand and glare at him.

"What the F*** do you want with him?!"
I said with and grip the guys wrist tightly as he winced in pain.

"Whoa...Chill girl..."
"The guys just wanted to know, if you do have wings on his back...jeez take it easy."
He said to me while walking away as Suchan looked at me nervous.

"Don't worry I don't think that guy in the video was you."
"You don't need to worry about fake friends like them."
I smile gently as suchan looked away and did a small thank you and walked away.

"Those bastards are so annoying...one they hang out with him but when they thing the guy from last month was him then just ditch him."
I whisper to myself as I watch Suchan walk away further and further.