The Start

(Author: The reader is a girl btw sorry if you don't like it but I'm more comfortable with that!)

— —

3rd pov:

A woman's crying was heard in the hospital room while the nurses and doctors tried to calm her down.

"AH"!
Shouted the woman as the doctor told her to keep on pushing.

"Push!"
One of the nurses yelled.

It lasted for a few hours since the lady went through labor pain but it now finally ended.

The lady cried for the last time after feeling the pain. Her body was feeling numb and she hated that.

"Ms. L/n, it's a girl."
The doctor informed as M/n(mother's name) slightly groans in pain.

"I have to go through that pain just to get a baby out that will not do anything for me but cry!"
She thought as the baby starts bursting in tears.

She then pretended to smiled happily as she got her baby.

"Because of you...D/n(dad's name) left me...I blame you for all of the things I have been through."
The mother thought as her hate for her little baby grew more.

— —

Just after a few days when the mother stayed after she left hospital, she immediately went to an alley way and laid the child in a small cardboard box, adding the girls name tag showing the name "Y/n"

"WAAH!"
Cried the child.

"Tch...annoying...I don't know why I named a piece of filth like you Y/n.
But Your father recommended it and I named you Y/n...it's a beautiful name and you don't deserve it."
The mother said as she left her child crying in the dark and dirty alley way, hoping that someone would take care of her. She knew it was wrong, but the mom knew she'd never be a great mom. She was better of without her.

— —

5 years later

Y/n(yourPOV):

"I feel sad and empty...I'm also hungry..."
I thought as I sat in the same place I have always been at...where I've been abandoned. Close to a hospital. Eh.

"Welcome!"
"We're selling our sweet donuts and it's delicious!"
A lady yelled near the alley way. Oh yeah. There was a shop near the alley, mostly a small shop that could be moved easily.

I stood up as I checked where the lady was.

She was smiling and giving bread to the rich couple in front of her. I mean, they looked rich.

"Here sir and ma'am. I hope you like it!"
She said happily as the couple smiled and took a bite out of it and gave her a big amount of money and left.

"Hungry..."
Was all i thought.

"When was the last time I ate...?
...I don't remember..."
I thought. My hands grip my worn and torn clothing. My stomach growls.
I went up to the lady behind her as she was too busy seeing who was behind her.

There were bread and donuts as I grabbed both of them and ran immediately.

The lady noticed me while I was running as she immediately frowned and yelled.

"Hey you, You brat!"
"Come back here!"
The lady said as she tried to Chase
Me.

While running I was taking a small bite of the donut and smiled.