BOYS' NIGHT OUT! 💘

Start from the beginning

Shirogane patted my back and said, "Don't worry about it. It's all fun. I haven't played it much either, once I went with my sister and she destroyed me. And for some reason I was banned from there...they said something like I broke the ball." He said it in utmost confidence as if he was announcing he got first place. Ishigami nodded in pride with him as we walked inside the mall. It was the first time, I have been in an outside mall not considering Keyaki Mall.

I stared at the lights glaring at me, from all the different shops around me. Somewhere they sold, perfumes other places they sold toys while others sold clothes. It was quite a sensory overload. ANHS has things we needed, here, there was an expanse of goods and itineraries that would be considered useless to a student.

 If I had all the time in the world, my curiosity would lead me to be completely lost in such a place. I was led by them in the elevator. It reminded me of the particular situation I was in with Ibuki. Thankfully, this elevator wasn't as cruel and let us leave to the bowling court.

 It was quite contrasting to the rest of the mall, as it was completely dark and had the lights lighting up just the alleys and next to the alley, there was a pool room with a few lights above them.

"Hey Ayanokouji, stop spacing out! Look, I will show you, the basics." Ishigami graciously showed me his throw. The shining red ball, slipped his fingers as it started rolling through the long brown lane.

 The anticipation was indeed seen in their eyes, even though I had my eyes locked on the ball. It rolled and rolled, striking down 5 of the pins in succession.

Strikeeee

 They toppled over and the slider collected it all, in quite an interesting set of movements. Ishigami raised his fist in the air as he grinned proudly of his achievement. He spoke wildly, "I DID IT! Hell, I thought I was just gonna hit one pin....I mean....uhh..." He slipped up as he revealed that he too, was a novice with beginner's luck. 

Shirogane cheered gladly and picked up the green ball," Wow, not bad. Hmm, as I can see. I should pull up my hand..." He jabbed his fingers on the 3 holes of the ball as he lifted it up and continued, "....then I just have to figure out the angle...." The concentration he had was quite something, as he focused his entire attention on the pins I could see his fingers shaking from the weight of the ball hanging in the air by their support. I spoke, 

"President, should I call Fujiwara?"

I heard a small yelp from the background but decided to ignore it for now.

He looked towards my direction, as his bed hair showed a glare. He looked back, and let his ball shoot. But, fate had other plans. The ball slipped from the sweat dripping down his arms, as it rolled outside the court instead of towards the lane.

The ball rolled and rolled, hitting one of the pool tables causing a burly man, in his 40s to look at us in a menacing glare. He walked towards us with the ball tightly encased in his hands. He roared, "Which of you, decided to interfere with my pool shot?"

I sighed as I blended into the surroundings with my all-black outfit. He looked at the other two and discerned it was Ishigami because of his glum and fearful look. Grabbing him by the collar he pulled Ishigami to the table as he grumbled, "I missed my shot....." He dropped him on the floor and handed him the cue stick and spoke, "Make the shot for me...NOW.Hey, it's cool right?"