Jimin : Did someone tell her anything ?

Taehyung : I don't know I asked her many times . But she said nothing happened wrong . But I know something is bothering her . She even didn't have any meals with me . Nor dinner neither breakfast . I want my chubby and cheerful Yn back . Even she doesn't smile genuinely. She also looks tired so much whenever I go home from office .

Jimin : You should clear it out .

Taehyung : I decided to ask her out tonight .

Jimin : Then you should go home early and spend some time with her .

Taehyung nodded and they did some chitchat .

••• Time Skip •••

~~~ Evening ~~~

Yn was standing in the Balcony . She didn't notice someone else was there admiring her every actions .

Yn : Do I really deserve him ? He's too perfect for me . I'm really not a girl for him .

Yn sighed and a tear escaped from her eyes . That's when two arms wrapped around her waist .

Taehyung : Don't be insecure about yourself .

Yn just looked down not able to say anything .

Yn : But it's true . I'm not perfect for you .

Taehyung : Who said that huh ? Did I tell you that you're not perfect .

Taehyung turned her around and his heart clenched seeing her eyes teary .

Yn started sobbing .

Yn : I'm r-really not . I'm so c-chubby . I don't ---

Her words cut of by her own sobbing .

Taehyung cupped his cheeks .

Taehyung : Don't cry love . I can't see your tears . Please . You deserve the whole world . Please don't cry .

He kept wiping her tears away .

Taehyung : Remember one thing I loved for the way you're , not for your body . You are perfect for me . The way you understand me , your love and affection is so perfect that sometimes I feel like do I deserve you ?

Yn hugged him tightly .

Yn : I'm sorry .

Taehyung : Why are you saying sorry ? I'm sorry if I make you feel like that . Please love I love you so much. No girl can replace you .

Yn looked at him in his eyes .

Yn : I love you so much . You deserve the whole world .

Taehyung : You deserve my whole life . And I want my chubby Yn back and also the cheerful one . I don't like you to be thin . I love the way you were before . What makes you feel like that tell me ?

Yn : It's just in that party some girls were talking about us . I felt insecure about myself.

Taehyung : Don't listen to others . You love me right ?

Yn nodded.

Taehyung : Then only listen to me . In my eyes , you're way more than perfect .

Yn smiled and hugged him . Taehyung took him in his embrace in koala style and sat on the bed .

Taehyung : From onwards , you'll eat breakfast and dinner with me . I don't like to eat alone . Ok ? And I'll call you everyday about your lunch . If you lie, it will hurt me more than anything. And if you hurt me like this , then I couldn't help .

Yn pulled away and cupped his cheeks .

Yn : I'm sorry bear . I'll not hurt you.

Taehyung nodded with a smile .

Taehyung : Let's go and eat something . I'm hungry . ( Pout )

Yn giggled and pecked his cheeks .

Taehyung felt peace seeing her laughing after a long time .

He just wanted to stop the moment of them where the giggling and chucking could be heard .

Taehyung hugged her tightly .

They both were feeling the warmth from each other .

Yn : Taehyung !!

Taehyung : Hmm!!

Yn : Shall we go and eat something ?

Taehyung : Let's go !!!

He carried Yn and went to the kitchen .

Taehyung : I've already ordered the food . You don't have to make anything .

Yn nodded with a smile.

Yn was about to get down but Taehyung hold her tightly . Yn looked at him confusedly.

Taehyung : Today I'll feed you .

Yn chuckled .

Taehyung sat on the chair while Yn was in his embrace .

Taehyung started feeding Yn while Yn was eating like a kid .

Then they finished their dinner and went to sleep while cuddling .

Taehyung was very happy to see cheerful Yn again . He felt peace like he got back his happy world again .

He looked at her sleeping figure in a loving gaze .

Taehyung sighed in relief and hugged her more tightly. She snuggled in his chest snoring cutely .

Taehyung smiled warmly and drifted into sleep while admiring her .