Part 2

Yn and Taehyung got in the class . After some mins , the class started .

Like every day Yn could feel stares but when she turned around she found no one was staring at her .

She sighed and again concentrated on her lectures .

Meanwhile Taehyung chuckled himself seeing Yn finding who was staring at her .

After the class Taehyung approached Yn with Jimin and Jerry . Well they all are friends .

Yn : Hello Jimin and Jerry !

Jimin : Hello beautiful !

When he flirted , he could feel cute glares from Taehyung .

Yn : Yahh Jimin ! You again started . Stop flirting around . Your gf is right  beside you .

Jerry : It's ok Yn . I'm used to it .

Jimin : Cause she knows I'm kidding not like the other one . ( He said looking at Taehyung )

Yn : Ok ok . Let's go to the canteen . I'm hungry .

Taehyung : Yes . Let's goo . ( He said with a boxy smile )

Then they headed to the canteen .

Yn : You know guys !! Again I felt someone staring at me in the class .

Jimin chuckled .

Jerry : Who will not after all you're the beauty queen of the campus . ( She said chuckling )

Yn : Yeah ! Yeah ! ( Rolling eyes )

They all chuckled.

Jimin : Well ! Well ! None can stare at her except one I guess .

Yn : Who ? ( Confused )

Jimin : How will I know ? Btw why are you so curious . ( Smirking )

Yn : W-where ? I'm just asking . ( Embarrassed face )

Meanwhile Taehyung was just watching her every move while smiling like an idiot .

Anyone can understand that Taehyung has feelings for Yn except Yn herself . She just kept him in friendzone despite of the actions he did to her as she thought he's the sweetiepue of the campus .

Yn : Taehyung ! Why are you so quite today ?

Taehyung : Am I ?

Yn nodded .

Taehyung : I was just thinking about something .

Yn : What ?

Taehyung : Actually I like someone. So I was thinking how to propose her like in a special way . Can you suggest something ?

Yn : Well ! Let me think .

After thinking something .

Yn : Yeah ! Is she from our campus?

Taehyung nodded with a smile .

Yn : After 2 months , in our graduation party , confess to her in the stage with a huge bouquet of flower and Chocolates .

Jimin : What if she rejects him , it will humiliating for him right that he got rejected Infront of the whole campus .

Yn : Well bro !! Who could reject the campus's sweetiepie ?

Taehyung smiled hearing those words from her .

Jimin : Well that's right.

Jerry and Jimin smirked at each other .

Taehyung : Ok then I will propose exactly the way you've told .

Yn : Yeah ! Whoever she is , will feel special if you told her the way you feel Infront of the whole campus .

Taehyung : Yes . You're right . ( Smiling )

Taehyung (In mind ) : I hope you'll feel special .  ( Smiling widely )