Part 3

••• Time Skip •••

It was their graduation day . The day everyone was waiting for especially Taehyung .

At the graduation ceremony , Principal gave his lecture and all the respective certificate were done  given .

Principal : I have something to say . Actually my son wanted to confess his love today at his graduation . So I want to call my son to the stage. 

Everyone was shocked as they didn't know who's the son of the principal as his son never revealed himself .

Principal : So Kim Taehyung can you please come to the stage my son ?

Everyone gasped in shock including Yn and Jerry except for Taehyung Jimin and the principal . Even the Professors s were shocked .

Taehyung smiled and went towards the stage .

Yn : Is he the son of our principal ?

She whispered to Jimin .

Jimin : Yes .

Yn : So you knew it from the start.

Jimin : Ofc he's my friend since childhood .

Jerry : You didn't told me . That's not fair .

Jimin : Because he didn't want anyone to see him as a special person just because he's the principal's son . Even the professors didn't know about that .

Yn /Jerry : Woahhh!

Everyone was gossiping.

Taehyung cleared his throat.

Taehyung : Everyone may I have the attention please ?

Everyone got quite .

Taehyung : So as you all know I came here just to confess my feelings to my one and only . She's the one who stays here in my heart . I behaved sweetly towards everyone but I did also cared extra with her but she didn't forsee it . And the idea of my confession on the stage was also given by her . I guess she already knows by now that she's the one. ( Smiling )

Jimin and Jerry smirked and Yn was confused .

Yn : Wait ! Didn't I give him the idea ?

Jimin and Jerry chucked .

Yn was shocked .

Yn : So Am I ---

She was cut off by Taehyung .

Taehyung : So Ms. Yn ! Please come on the stage .

Jimin : Hey Yn !! Goo!!!

Yn pointed her fingers towards herself.

Taehyung chuckled and said .

Taehyung : Yes You Yn .

Yn shockingly went towards the stage .

Taehyung came Infront of her smiling widely .

Then he kneeled down .

Taehyung : I love you , Yn !! I promise to stay by your side always . I've loved you since 2 years . You're really special to me . I promise to love you always even when we will get old . I promise to be by your side always at your best and worst. You've told me that none can reject the sweetiepie . So will you be my girlfriend and my future wife ? Will you be my the one and only ? Will you accept my love and be my first and last ?

He said his feelings with sincerity and hope while forwarding his hands .

Yn was shocked and also fluttered by his sweet confession .