𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 - 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮

Start from the beginning

You smile at him and ask him which one he would like.

"The pink one," he says excitedly, continuing to jump up and down, "WITH SPRINKLES"

His enthusiasm only causes your smile to widen but his mother doesn't seem too impressed.

"Georgie, use your inside voice or I'll make the nice lady give you the plain cinnamon one," his mother scolds causing you to snicker a little as you add the price up in the machine.

"That will be $10.50," you say with a smile as the lady reaches in her bag for her wallet.

As you wait for her to pay you grab out a strawberry donut with sprinkles and hand it to the little boy with a smile, "here you go."

"Your drinks will be ready shortly. Would you like them to takeaway or are you going to eat in?" You asks as she hands you the cash.

"Takeaway please," she answers as she walks over to take a seat with her son.

You smile to yourself as you begin to make the drinks. The little boy reminds you of your little sister, Bonnie. She's a headache most the time and too hyper for her own good but she's still the cutest thing on the planet.

"Chris, you don't understand, there was something about her that was so mesmerising," You hear a male voice say as he walks through the door.

'his voice sounds so familiar' you think to yourself as you continue making the drinks.

"You literally talked to her for all of a minute before she ran away from you," You hear his friend snicker. 

You internally laugh inside your head as the two friends banter before turning around and making your way to the counter to take their orders.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" You ask politely.

"Uh, could we please get.. wait it's you"

You look up to realise that the guy who just walked in also happens to be the guy you bumped into this morning.

'For fucks sake, how embarrassing, I hoped I would never see him again'

"What are the odds?" you laugh, "Again I'm really sorry for bumping into you."

"Don't worry about," he smiles, "you're head doing okay?"

"Yeah," you say, paying attention to the deepness of his voice. 

The two of you stand in silence awkwardly smiling at each other, neither knowing what to say next.

"Well this is a little awkward" his friend comments, breaking the silence, "I'll have a cinnamon steamer please and he'll have an americano, regular sized and takeaway."

"G-good choice," you stutter, a little take aback by his friends commentary, "That will be $10.00, would you like to pay cash or card?"

"Cash please," he says as he hands you the money. 

"So how do you two know each other?" His friend asks curiously, leaning his elbow on the counter, "Are you close?"

"Oh, we're not close or anything, we just bumped into each other this morning while I was on my way to school" You explain, clearing up some of the confusion.

"Which high school do you go to?" his friend asks causing Felix's eyes to widen.

"Gosh no," you laugh, "though I'm flattered you think I look that young, I meant school as in university. I study medicine just a bit away from here at Sydney University."

"You're parents must be proud," his friend smiles, "My name's Chris by the way, and this is Felix." 

"I'm Y/N"

"Chris, stop pestering her, she has to work," Felix tells his friend.

"Oh it's alright, it isn't that busy today plus I enjoy the company," you note, "Do you guys live around here?"

"Not exactly, we live in Korea and are here on.. vacation" Felix answers.

"Cool, but you were born here right?" you ask, "Either that or you've just nailed the Aussie accent."

"Yeah we were both born here, what about you, you live around here?"

"You mean in the city? I wish, but no I live in South-West Sydney" you say, wincing as the mention of the region you come from. 

"Y/N!" you hear someone call.

You look over to see your manager walking over to you, "looks like I'm in trouble," you whisper to yourself.

"I don't pay you to stand around and chat with your friends," He whisper scolds you, cautious not to alert customers "there is people waiting for you to take their orders."

"What no there isn't-" you cut yourself off as you look over to see that there are at least 3 people waiting behind Felix and Chris.

"And look at that lady over there who is waiting for her drinks, have you made them yet?"

You look down and open your mouth to say sorry again but someone beats you to it, "Don't worry boss, I've got it."

You look up to see you co-worker Oliver who gives you a wink as he hands the lady and her son from earlier their drinks.

"Have a lovely day~" he smiles, allowing you to let out a sigh of relief.

"See everything's under control, Oliver was making drinks and I was merely entertaining customers," you comment causing your manager to roll his eyes.

"Well just get on with it then," he says before disappearing back to wherever he came from. 

"Thank you," you mutter gratefully to Oliver before turning back to Felix and Chris.

"Sorry for getting you in trouble," they both say, looking genuinely apologetic.

"Don't worry about it, but I do have to ask you to move aside so I can get the next customers order," you laugh.

The two of them go take a seat while they wait for their drinks and you begin to take orders from the line of customers oblivious to Felix's gaze fixated on you.

"I see why you like her," Chris whispers to his friend.

"I told, she's mesmerising," Felix whispers back.

He watches you laugh lightly while you make conversation with the customers and as you brush a piece of your H/C, H/T hair behind your ear. He watches your every action unable to look away from the most salient person in the room, you.

"Someone's got a crush," Chris jokes,  oblivious to the fact that Felix is not the only one crushing on you. He is not the only one mesmerised by you nor is he the only one staring at you with admiration at this very moment.

Just a few inches away, as Oliver prepares the hot beverages he watches you from behind and smiles to himself at the sound of your intoxicating laugh. 

He's knows he doesn't stand much of a chance seeing as you're 2 years older, but he still can't help but like you. 

He's liked you for months now, ever since he started working here, you covered for him whenever he came late and would help him whenever he made a mistake. He fell for that kind side of you, as well as, your bright contagious smile.

But somewhere in the pit of his stomach he knows that he is nothing but the second male lead in this story. 

*

*

*

A/N

Hey loves, I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3

Oliver isn't too much younger than Y/N, she is 21 and he is 19 making them both adults so please don't assume he is a minor or in high school!!

I was thinking about writing a Bang Chan x reader fanfic where Y/N is best friends with Hannah Bahng, but I'm not sure..

Anyways - drink lots of water, eat well and SLEEP

- Kat