𝘼𝙣 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" Stella asked, standing next to me, I stayed quiet observing the girl. She was powerful you could tell by the first shockwave but our magic together was intense.

The girl looked up, "Well yeah"

Stella looked at me, "Now that I have my scepter, ready to finish him off," I smiled at her.

We turned to face Knott as he was rubbing his head. We both launched a spell at him, throwing the ogre back, "sorry we were only returning the gift you gave us."

Ghoulies walked towards us, the girl warned us, making Stella and I look towards them. I destroyed the first wave while Stella twirled her scepter launching a sun ray destroying the second one.

"Till we meet again fairies," Knott then disappeared as the three of us stared at it as my body finally took a break. Stella had fainted while I fell to my knees trying to regain my breath, noticing that both Stella and I de-transformed.

I lifted my hand to shake Stella but failed as the girl was far too exhausted to wake up.

"Let me help you, I'll take you back to my house." The girl said with a bunny next to her, "what's your name?"

"Bloom what's yours?"

"Cyra."

I helped bloom bring Stella back from the park as Stella's head was currently on my lap. I used magic to move Stella back, making my energy weaker. I didn't fight it when my eyes began to close.

"- you believe me then." I heard Bloom's voice as a louder voice spoke, "No, I think we should call the police and take these girls to the hospital."

"No please. don't tell anyone." Stella woke up feeling her lightly shake my thigh. My eyes opened, squinting to get used to the new light.

"how do you two feel?" A nice woman was next to us looking at us both with concern, "i'm alright, thank you." I answered her while Stella gave her the same response looking at bloom, "thank you for helping us earlier, i'm stella"

"I'm cyra."

"Hi stella my name is bloom, nice to see your awake cyra."

"Should we contact your parents?" Bloom's mother asked while Stella and I shared a look.

"That might be hard, they're uh, a little far." I spoke sheepishly, messing with my ring that sky gifted me for my birthday last year.

"they're not from here." Stella let out a little giggle,"they're not even from the same place."

"Have you heard of Solaria or Eraklyon? They're pretty far away." Stella explained, "and besides our technology is more advanced than yours we're fairies after all." I helped Stella. There was no point in hiding who were considering what bloom saw and Stella spoke of our kingdoms.

"Cyra had a weird dream about earth so we decided to walk around after we were going to alfea in the realm of magixs."

"Oh but of course now. We seriously need to call the police. You don't need a doctor to tell you that these girls are seriously out of their minds." Bloom's father walked to the phone. Stella and I grew annoyed at his dismissive and a little insulting remarks.