Probably thought I was psycho. There's a possibility.

"He should be near the second-floor classes". I let go and ran for the exit.

I could hear whispers intensify. I couldn't have a repeat of Malle.

I couldn't.

I ran up the last few steps and took in Cameron with a bunch of students. They were all laughing about something.

And I knew what it was.

I ran up to him, fist ready to strike.

"You worthless piece of shit". I stumbled forward as I put all my strength into the punch.

He fell to the floor out of shock. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!".

"What's wrong with me?! You fucking dick!". I got on the ground and tried to punch him.

His groupies pulled me off of him. But I kicked them away which made the cry and cuss at me.

"How dare you Cameron drew! How fucking dare you!". I could feel the tears running down my face.

He looked furious and confused. I wasn't falling for his bullshit.

"I thought you had a chance of being a decent human being! But no! You take something so personal and post it?! Is that funny to you?".

I slowly walked up to him. Finger in his face.

"What the fuck are you talking about?". I screamed and stomped my foot.

"the fucking letter Cameron! The one for me! You took it before I read it! Now everyone knows my fucking business! I don't even know what it says!".

He furrowed his eyebrows. "I didn't post the letter, I swear to god!".

"Why should I fucking believe you?! First is the chair then the fucking paint because you're fucking insecure AND NOW IT's A PERSONAL LETTER FROM MY MUM!".

I wiped away another tear from my cheek. "I said I didn't fucking do it you dumb bitch!".

"THEN WHY IS IT FROM YOUR ACCOUNT! DO YOU THINK I'M A FUCKING IDIOT?!".

I stepped back from him. "Your dead Cameron drew, I haven't even been here for a month and you are driving me insane. Think about why everyone hates you".

With that, I walked away. I ran to my class and sat on a different seat. I pulled out my phone, I didn't want to read the letter yet.

It just disturbed me knowing others knew about my shit.

I blocked Cameron and Kaden. I had to keep to myself for the rest of the year.
----
I witnessed Kaden calling my name. But I put my earphones in and ignored her. Who knows, she could be just like her brother.

I zoned out of the class. I noticed Cameron was sitting in his old seat and Kaden was next to him. It looked like they were quietly arguing.

I wanted to yell at them from the top of my lungs. But it wasn't wise. I drew in my hand with a marker.

I drew eyes and sharp tooth smiles. I looked at my hand, now covered with a blue marker.

I gave a glance to Kaden. To see her eyes were on me. She smiled faintly and I looked away.

I couldn't trust any of them.

I watched as students packed the books away and I picked mine up and went to my locker.

Next to Kaden and Cameron drew.

"Hey, jay...".

I put My earphones back in so she would catch on. "Stop being a bitch and talk to Kaden".