𝗶. 𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 !

____ 。゚☪ *

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Are Justin Bieber and Giada Downey on the rocks again ?! 

Justin Bieber, 28, and on and off again fling/ girlfriend Giada Downey, 26,  are once again on the rocks. Fans seem to think that things started to go down hill for the couple when the actress was spotted having dinner with Actor, Jacob Elordi, 24.  Which seemed seemed to have broke the internet. The singer kept quiet about the situation at first. Until a few days ago Bieber took to twitter and released a cryptic tweet, 'Love?'. 

Fans quickly took notice to this cryptic tweet. And didn't waste any time choosing a side. In fact some took to Tiktok to express their feelings with the hashtags #TeamGD and or #TeamJB. Meanwhile Downey hours later tweeted, 'I owe you nothing.' Which many assume is a shot back her ex. Not long after that the actress tweeted 'Only the guilty lie .' .

Could this be it for Justin Bieber and Giada Downey? 

Click the link (www.enews.com) to learn more.

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Things between Giada and Justin were rough at the moment. But it wasn't the first things were rocky between them. Ever since they met, she was always there for him. As he was for her. They were best friends...ish. More like friends with benefits. She had always had a crush on Justin. Although they both always had their own, individual relationships Those relationships were pointless. Especially since she knew, she had feelings for him. 

She's always known deep down that he ways sort-of a player. But she never expected for him to play her...Once they were actually moving forward, moving past the past, talking about being together....Giada had noticed he was acting weird, so when he was sleep she unfourenately made the mistake of going through his phone. She immediately regretted it. At first, she thought she was just paranoid. But then she found some suspicious number. And suspicious DM's between him and  his ex. Okay, at first she wasn't as upset. The conversation, was simple, friendly at first. And then it got emotional and romantic between them.  

Yes, technically. She didn't have a right to be mad. But he made it very clear she was the only one at the time. And that he moving on from his past. Which includes...her. Giada's blood boiled at the sight of these messages...Without a word, Giada got out of his bed, left without saying a word. Just letting the tears silently roll down her cheeks. 

Giada and Justin hadn't spoke in months. When she got home that night, she blocked his number and unfollowed everyone on instagram. She did not want to speak to anyone...And she didn't for months. She hadn't left her apartment in months. And when she did it was RARE. She was most likely bundled up, like she was living in Antarctica. Although, she was living in the complete opposite. She didn't want to be seen. She was embarrassed, angry, a little hurt. She had cut everyone off...All for him. She'd had always been by his side, even WAY before they were romantically involved. 

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Eventually she had to return back to, what she'd call 'this big round ball of endless sharks'. THE INTERNET. And well life it's self. At this point she was done. ABSOLUTELY DONE with dwelling over Justin. It was time for her to move on. Forget about him, and MOVE ON. And with that she did. In fact now she was completely back on every platform. Including back at work. She was back and glowing. And the WHOLE WORLD could see it. She broke the internet with her 'effortless comeback'. ....

She had been doing great without him. Both mentally and emotionally. And well romantically. Once she ended their relationship, practically, her love life took a different turn. She still wasn't completely ready to fully let someone in yet. So she was just casually dating. Her inbox was flooding, but her mind was clear. But something still felt off. Something was missing. 

There she laid in her current, sort-of causal dates bed, AUSTIN BUTLER. She was happy, and anyone could see it. Giada and Austin laid in his bed, watching a movie. Mission: Impossible, Tom Cruise. Her phone went off. She reached over to the nightstand to check it. Instagram

Instagram

@ justinbieber

          Hey, we need to talk. I'll call you. Promise. I miss you.

Giada didn't respond. She didn't know how to respond. What is she supposed  say...Instead of responding, she locked her phone. And continued to watch the movie in silence. Happy to be living her life, stress free. Austin seen the frown on her face form, he studied her face. He was going to ask, but didn't want to pry. 

After leaving Austin's home. Instead waiting for him to call, she called him. She waited on the other end for someone to answer. 

𝘈/𝘕 : 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥, 5 𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 1 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘟 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴...-𝘚