-Vance (SMUT)-

Before I start I just want to say that I am not writing about a minor I aged Vance up to 18 or any age higher than that. If you aren't comfortable skip this chapter. Also, this is my first ever time writing smut so don't come for me pls. *This is not rape* Anyways moving on into the part.

Creds: Sexo324 (It wouldn't let me @ you so I'm sorry bout that)

I was at Vance's house in his room chilling out doing pretty much nothing when he came into the room with a weird smirk.

Y/n: "What's with the grin Vance?"

Vance: "Y/n I need you"

Y/n: "I'm not in the mood leave me alone"

Vance: "It wasn't a question Sweetheart"

Y/n: "Fine whatever Vance"

You take off your shirt and start unclipping your bra and then take your pants and panties off (wtf) Your lying-in bed waiting for Vance to come when he does, he lays next to you and you two starts making out. He starts sucking on your neck and he finds your G-spot. 

Y/n: "Y-yes Vance"

He starts kissing all the way down until he gets down to your heat (Oml) He then places his tongue on your clit and starts going up and down.

Y/n: "Mph s-shit" I moan out-

He puts two fingers in and starts going in and out at a fast pace. You start to moan uncontrollably loud. He takes his other hand and starts gripping your boob (I can't-) All of a sudden you feel his member go into you.

Y/n: "Oh My God F-fuck right t-there"

Vance: "S-shit Y/n"

After a couple minutes you both came and Vance started a Bath for you two. After the bath you guys were laying down in bed and cuddled for a while until you both became tired.

Vance: "I love you baby"

Y/n: "Love you too"

I'm so sorry yall anyways hope you liked it was my first time writing it so idk how I did