chapter-0४

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT 1. — SCENE 4.

Third Person's POV

The Pandavas had set out on the eighth day of the waning moon in the month of Phalguna when the Rohini star was in ascendance. Upon arriving in the city of Varanavata, the town's people came to greet them. The assembly consisted of many thousands of people who were anxious to see the pious Pandavas. The sons of Pandu were presented many auspicious articles and were taken on a tour of the town. Purochan took them to the palace. The palace was magnificent. Pillars made of gold and adorned with gems and expensive stones. The Pandavas looked around the house with awe. The palace didn't use lamps rather it was lit by the mirrors which reflected the moon light. Nakul stared himself in the mirror making Yashaswani smirk at him.

"Looks like the Bhrata Nakul is quite enchanted by his looks." she slyly smirked making everyone laugh except Sahadev, who looked rather worried. Yashaswani frowned. Sahadev could see the future and since he was not allowed to reveal it, it forced him to stay aloof but that didn't mean that he didn't like a laugh or two. He just kept staring at the walls blankly not even caring about others.

"Bhrata Sahadev?" she snapped him out of his trance as he looked at her.

 "Parthvi." he acknowledged.

"Is anything bothering you?" she asked, concerned as he let out a sigh and shook his head in denial. Kunti ushered them to their rooms. Arjun walked next to Yashaswani with Yudhishtir at an audible distance.

"Why does it feel like another trap laid by our beloved uncle to kill us." Arjun muttered under his breath.

"Because it is." Yashaswani breathed out, not knowing that their Jyeshtha was listening to their conversation.

"Tum dono aise vichar apne hriday mat lao." he said in a stern voice. "Instead of doubting our Tatashree, enjoy the beauty of this palace." The brother-sister duo let out a sigh knowing that their elder brother was not going to accept anything that contradicted his dharma.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Pandu family after bathing and changing into fresh clothes went to their mother's room. They all chatted while Yashaswani and Bheem enjoyed ladoos which were made specially for them.

"What do you think Bhrata Arjun, will Vibha defeat Bhrata Bheem?" Sahadeva asked while Yashaswani and Bheem fought tooth and nail for their ladoos.

"We all know anuj, who is going to win." Arjun said as he laid on the couch. 

"Why do you say that?" Yudhishtir asked taking seat next to him.