You groaned frustratingly, too tired to care. "I guess I'll sleep in this," You referred to your curtain clothing. "Maybe not," Udo said before starting to undo his robe. "You can wear my robe," Udo offered. You sat up as Udo handed his robe to you. "Are you sure?" You asked. Udo nodded sharply at you. You stood from the bed and walked behind the changing curtain. You took off everything except for your underwear. Taking Udo's robe, you snuggly tied it around yourself. As you started to leave the changing curtain, you caught a glimpse of Udo. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, folding the shirt he was wearing a few minutes before.

The more you stared at Udo, the more flustered you became. Your eyes went from his unbraided hair, down his neck, and further down his abs. Udo was hot as hell. You couldn't deny it. You bit your bottom lip as you felt your body become hotter. However, you quickly calmed yourself down, not wanting Udo to see.

After taking a deep breath, you walked out from the changing curtain and got into bed, Udo following suit. Udo wrapped his large wings around you, bringing you close to his bare chest. Your eyes grew heavy as Udo's steady heartbeat coaxed you to sleep. "Goodnight, my love," Udo whispered, kissing your forehead. "Goodnight, Udo," You sleepily muttered, sleep taking over you soon after.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You looked outside one of the dining room windows. The sky was covered with gray clouds, snow falling and gracefully landing on the already blanketed ground. You were still wearing Udo's robe, enjoying the warmth it provided. Your hair was down and out.

You could hear Ini and Shrike cooking in the kitchen. They refused your help since they still feared for your health.

"Ini, can I please help? I assure you I'm fine now," You whined, wanting to be helpful. "Nope, I will not take the risk of you injuring yourself again," Ini said, not budging. "Oh, Ini, let her help. She seems fine. At least, let her set the table," Shrike said, pleading alongside you. Ini remained silent for a few seconds before sighing heavily. "Fine, Y/n. The food is almost ready, and I need you to set the table," Ini finally agreed. A smile crept onto your face as you began to set the table.

You could hear Udo and Borra approach from behind as you finished with the table. "Good morning, Udo, Borra," You greeted the two as you sat at the table. "Good morning, my love," Udo kissed your temple as he sat next to you. "Morning, Y/n," Borra greeted back, sitting across from you and Udo. Ini and Shrike came out of the kitchen, holding multiple trays of food and setting them on the table before taking a seat. Ini sat next to Borra, and Shrike sat next to Ini. As you all began to eat the food, you spoke. "So, how did you all sleep?" You asked, putting some food on your plate. "I slept great last night," Shrike said, her cheeks stuffed with food. "We slept pretty well, considering it was a human bed," Borra chuckled. You raised a brow. Something came over you as you smiled smugly. "Oh, well, I hope the bed was at least sturdy for you and Ini," Borra and Ini practically choked on their food as you, Shrike, and Udo laughed at the two. "Y/N!" Ini squeaked.

"I'm just teasing Ini," You said, starting to eat from your plate. The laughter soon died down as the five of you finished the food. You all began cleaning the table together, heading into the kitchen, and washing dishes. As the five of you washed and dried dishes, you couldn't help but look outside the kitchen window. It wasn't snowing so hard, and you guys had nothing else to do for the day, so an idea came into mind. "Hey, why don't we go outside once we're done?" You asked. "Into the snow?" Borra questioned, raising a brow with you. "Yes, into the snow. It'll be fun," You said, trying to persuade him.

"Yea, Borra. It'll be fun," Shrike chimed in. "Nope, I'm good. You all have fun; I'll be by the fire," Borra said before leaving the kitchen. "What about you, Udo?" You questioned. "I'd love to join you," Udo said as he dried his hands. "I'd like to go as well!" Shrike clapped her hands together. "I'll stay indoors. When you guys come back inside, I'll have some tea prepared," Ini said, glancing outside the window before leaving to join Borra.