"Asambhav hai! (Impossible!) You have seen for yourself, Jyeshtha, he is hostile towards bhrata Arjun and are you certain that bhrata Arjun would want to befriend him after what has happened in the kala pradarshan." Yudhishtira stayed silent.

"But we can persuade him-" he began.

"Bhrata Suyodhan has done him a favor, he won't leave his side." Yashaswani interrupted. "We should not waste our time thinking about how we are going to befriend him rather bhrata Arjun should start practicing more, in case a war happens--"

"Don't think of the worst Parthvi." Dharmaraja calmly said. "As long as Pitamaha and Kakashree are alive, nothing can harm us."

"But we can't forget that Pitamaha is bound by his word to the throne, if something does happen, he will be forced to choose their side." Yashaswani pointed out. Yudhishtira stayed silent for he knew that she was saying the truth, but he would never accept it out loud. They stood in front of the Yashaswani's chambers.

"You should stop thinking about wars," Yudhishtira softly said. "They are our family, they won't harm us."

"These thoughts don't delight me either brother but that doesn't mean that I will turn blind eye to the truth," Yashaswani answered, her voice stern. "You are a follower of a dharma, jyeshtha, so am I. It's just that we have our own way of following it."

"I promised pitashree that I would do with everything invested in me to keep this family together." Yudhishtir said, hoping his sister would understand.

"And on his death bed I promised him that the one, who is worthy for the throne of Hastinapur will sit on it." Yashaswani added. Yudhishtira looked at her with a crestfallen look.

"I understand Yashaswani." Yudhishtira said. "But I only plead to talk of such privately, I don't wish for them to think that we are going to wage a war on them."

"The war has already begun jyeshtha," Yashaswani softly said. "It started the day bhrata Bheem was poisoned, it's just a matter of time before they draw out their weapons." Yudhishtira bit the inside of his cheek, knowing that his sister was speaking nothing but the truth.

"What if you're wrong?" Yudhishtir questioned.

"Then I would be the happiest person in this universe."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After changing they went to the sabha where they were informed of the daksheena they were yet to pay to Guru Drona. Drona saw that all his students were now adept in the use of weapons, and therefore their training period was over. It was time to ask for daksheena (tuition) from them. He assembled them and gave the following order, challenge Drupada, the King of Panchala. The one who will come back victorious will be the future king of Hastinapur. 

The Pandavas and Kauravas were competing against one another. 

Since Yashaswani was Yudhishtir's saarthi (charioteer) she too was going but not before vowing to Pitamaha Bhishma that she would not participate in the war. She can direct them and order them but cannot use any weapons. She readily agreed to what he said, feeling happy for at least being a part of the war.

Pritha did the aarti of her six children and bade them farewell. Yashaswani sat on her seat as Yudhishtir mounted his chariot. The six siblings exchanged a determined look as Yashaswani pulled the halter rope of the horse, roaring out "HAR HAR MAHADEV!''. Her other four brothers behind her as she led them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The war began but much to their dismay, they were losing the war. When they saw that Kauravas were defeated by Drupad they were confused.