Chapter 1.18 - Fight for Seki.

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, the entire tornado transformed into a brilliant blue plasma, condensing into a massive, concentrated sphere of thermal energy dashing toward Accelerator like a cannonball. And at that moment of impact, his smile widened further.

Then silence - the gusts of wind blowing the hair of many in the 50 level 4 group.

The subtle clashes of Hakajime and Umazi were lingering in the background.

There was a thick cloud of dust with many burn marks as slushes of molten concrete quickly cooled, "Seems like the job is done." The indigo-haired level 4 exclaimed loudly to his entire group, thinking the job was done.

"GYAHAHAHAHA!" The entire army then turned thier heads to the maniacal laugh, "Finished you say? Was that even your best? A level 0 could do better!" It was the voice of the albino, Accelerator.

"What?!" The indigo-haired level 4 exclaimed, frozen in confusion.

The dust was forcibly cleared as Accelerator changed the velocities of each bit of air to blow away the dust in an elegant spiraling fashion - revealing the albino, perfectly unharmed, unfazed with hands in pockets. He had a wide sadistic smile with a slightly tilted head and his crimson eyes piercing the minds of the level 4s. He stood on a calm and steady, solid tile, in contrast to the patches of violent molten concrete besides it.

"I told you, you're all 4th rates," Accelerator exclaimed, whilst walking towards them - each step echoing across the entire chamber, "You don't even deserve the lowly title of 3rd rate. That's how pathetic you all are."

As Accelerator closed the distance with each step, fear began to grip some members of the small army. They murmured, "Squad 1 consists of some of the most powerful among us, yet he survived it without a scratch!"

"Hah? Scared already?" Accelerator mockingliy exclaimed, "Not fun." He murmered

"Keep focus, there's 50 of us and one of him," The indigo-haired level 4 exclaimed, improving the moral of quite a few of them realising the huge number difference, "Everyone split into 5 groups of 10."

"I'll hurry this up before it gets too bothersome." The snow-white-haired albino thought, "Tch, 50 you say?" Accelerator asked mockingly. He then disappeared without a trace, startling the army as thier heads spun around looking for the albino. 

"Over here." Accelerator exclaimed, suddenly appearing behind one of the groups of ten. All ten within a split second, swung thier heads to Accelerator with a evil smile. "Rejoice! You're going to get a taste of a 1st rate villain!" Accelerator exclaimed as he stamped his foot onto the ground. 

Instantly, a tonado of destructive yet ordered wind - completely full of void black and purple hues, rushed from Accelerator's foot and instantly expanding. The tornado, imbued with lightning quick speed, crashed into the terrified group, ripping them from their stable positions and subjecting them to a violent and harmful whirlwind of chaos.

They flew from the impact of the wind, feeling cracks and fractures in their bones as they flew fast and swiftly, past the others, pasts the duel between Umazi and Hakajime, straight into the hard white wall. Blood filled their mouths as they lay on the ground, unconscious and immobile, as calmness returned to the chamber.

All ten members were left defeated, incapacitated and immobile.

The indigo-haired leader of the level 4s, gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, "RETREAT!" he called out, "We'll have restrategise!".

"Huh? Who said you can leave?" Accelerator mockingly questioned, "Only I can do that."

 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =