Chapter 1.11 - Not quite finished.

2nd September 15:01

Accelerator was stood in front of the Irido's black car, he had just kicked an abandoned rusty car out of the way, fully clearing the road ahead. To his left was the powdered remains of ice shards, as well as impaled trees and the unconscious, motionless bodies of Leader and Yaku off of the road. To his right was the unconscious body of Seike resting on a large dented tree. He stood still and had just reflected on what just happened and only sighed as a gust of wind passes making his snow white hair wave in the gust.

He then made his way towards the right side of Irido's car where the front passenger seat was and opened the heavy, thick door before entering the large car. He sat in the large seat, mostly soft and made of leather. He then leaned to the middle and twisted his body to see Irido attending to the pod as he had tasked him to solve the tracking issue earlier on. He asked the middle aged man with a slight tone of impatience

Accelerator: Oi, you done with that.

Irido: No, what did you expect. I'm not an engineer.

Irido responded to the albino's question in an annoyed manner, understandable if you were tasked to do something that you aren't. Accelerator clicked his tongue in annoyance, before asking the doctor a question.

Accelerator: Tch. How much time until revival so we can ditch the pod?

Irido: Um.

Irido then moved to a panel that had a small groove, big enough to get fingers under it. He then pulled of the panel to see a 6 digit seven segment display and read out the numbers on it to the albino.

Irido: 4 hours, 56 minutes.

Accelerator mumbled to himself in an annoyed manner quietly after clicking his tongue loudly in frustration.

Accelerator: Tch. We'll have to hold out for just under 5 hours until we can ditch this. What am I even doing this for?

Irido: Let's leave now, I know a spot

The middle aged man had remarked to the albino and Accelerator only just nodded before suggesting to the doctor.

Accelerator: Fine do that, I'll with the pod..

Irido nodded and then crawled his way through to the driver seat. Once he had gotten to the driver's seat, Accelerator then made his way to the back, where the pod was and started inspecting it. Whilst, Irido started the car and began driving at a fast pace, aiming to leave the area as fast as possible. Along the way out of the facility grounds he had made many sharp turns at exceedingly fast speed ,which Accelerator had to manipulated his vectors to remain in position whilst inspecting the pod.

2nd September 15:13

A little over 10 minutes had passed, a large black car was driving on a isolated and mostly unused road deep in district 28, away from an urban area. District 28 was a perfect district to hide in due to it being the largest district, consisting of 16.2% of Academy city and the fact it's the city's main environmental district, makes it have the least urban area out of any district as only a mere 13% of the district is of urban area. The low urban percentage gathered it's reputation for having the most rumors about it.

The district borders the mountainous terrain that surrounds Academy city as well as the Tokyo Metropolitan area and the road of which Irido was driving on was on the side of the mountainous terrain. It was dead quiet and only Irido's car was seen on the road, to the right of the car was a view of the vast and extensive Academy city just behind the forested area making up District 28. On the left side was just rock making up the foundation of the mountainous area beside Academy City.